• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104719

True; I do make use of the odd cultural building though. It would depend on a number of factors...

DeletedUser104719

Hia Ember! How goes?

The only ones I use are Set pieces that don't get Polished!

I'd certainly only go for pure happiness on that basis; where I need happiness itself, I choose as few cultural buildings as possible. But I also minimise residential and production buildings, and don't have hundreds of SoK, so I really don't have that much pressure on Polivate actions...

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'd certainly only go for pure happiness on that basis; where I need happiness itself, I choose as few cultural buildings as possible. But I also minimise residential and production buildings, and don't have hundreds of SoK, so I really don't have that much pressure on Polivate actions...
The only time I need additional Happiness is when I level Inno Tower in which case I simultaneously level Traz.

Just got home from work and logged on to see what this weeks prize would be
7 BPs your choice! For me, that'd be 7 middle piece Atlantis BPs as that's the one piece holding me back.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Noting my luck (or lack of) in these weekly competitions the three new GBs of the next Era would probably have been released by the time I win one so maybe 7 BPs for one of those GBs!!!

DeletedUser111866

Nice buildings, nice art, looking forward to getting some in both cities :P

Got "Win 2 GE with fighting" in second city. But was already at #20. FFFUUU-

Status
Not open for further replies.