• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A bunch of petunias

petunias.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
Oh cool.

Got to high middle ages in Korch, had been sitting in Early for ages then in High for a while. Was wondering when I'd get the BPs for the Lighthouse, then checked and realised I'd already had them :lol: So glad I checked because now I can start building up those goods I don;t have the buildings for

Kim

AussieAlex

Overlord
Got to high middle ages in Korch, had been sitting in Early for ages then in High for a while. Was wondering when I'd get the BPs for the Lighthouse, then checked and realised I'd already had them :lol: So glad I checked because now I can start building up those goods I don;t have the buildings for

Kim

Nice surprise! I keep wishing that for my Capitol—6 out of 9 so far.

Kit

DeletedUser111866

Kit

Was wondering when I'd get the BPs for the Lighthouse, then checked and realised I'd already had them
LoA BPs in HMA? Heh, I've got it in IA, however I targeted LoAs of neighbors to acquire me a full set. I wonder if a person plays GE and advances eras normally, does he have a decent chance to NOT get LoA, Zeus or CoA full BP set before finishing HMA?

Edit: Ninja'd :D
Edit2: slowpoke.png

Status
Not open for further replies.