• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think that getting a whole Cherry Garden from scratch without spending diamonds is going to be tough during the Spring Event.

Iwateguy

Major-General
I think that getting a whole Cherry Garden from scratch without spending diamonds is going to be tough during the Spring Event.

Speaking of the Spring Event, I need to remember to keep a province ready for scouting as this was task #21. Asking for 24-hour productions is bad enough but TEN !! Of course, I could buy my way past this with the paltry sum of about 800 diamonds but I'm sure that can't be what Inno wants me to do.

cherrCapture.JPG

DeletedUser

Speaking of the Spring Event, I need to remember to keep a province ready for scouting as this was task #21. Asking for 24-hour productions is bad enough but TEN !! Of course, I could buy my way past this with the paltry sum of about 800 diamonds but I'm sure that can't be what Inno wants me to do.

View attachment 14972

Yup, I've got one already scouted but haven't gone to the continent map yet. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it until said quest.

DeletedUser111866

However this means I should have more blacksmiths in second world to accommodate 10x1d productions.

Status
Not open for further replies.