• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
And....

we have 1 lucky winner this week, ih8regin (again!) who posted within 2 minutes of the chosen time which was:
#45.PNG

Congratulations ih8regin! We will contact you regarding your prize of 5 Large FP Packs soon :)

A new thread will be posted shortly, meanwhile please continue to use this one

DeletedUser111866

WoW :D indeed a wow. However, I will now need to find a working LoA in that P world - if there is any. There are some Observatories in close vicinity, including mine, but my hood is half BA and frikking remainder, maybe I was too late, and now I'm already among the first in the list, no way to get anything better, my guild is top 10, full to the brim and still, half of the people is BA, several EMA and no one higher (didn't check if someone actually reached HMA, but a CoA exists in a city of one of my friends). The only other target for me guild wise is also full already :P I wonder if I'd better make this guild one of the top with my own actions, like I managed to achieve in good old Redcrap...

PS: Haha, there is an anti-obscenity display system here :) I meant Redshift, which was normally spelled without the "f" XD and it's displayed here as "redcrap" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Nice :) Got a trade in main world for Inno, half complete atm, will probably finish it in a week. Well, I don't need to be in a hurry.

DeletedUser111866

EMA is cool. My Mounted Archers used to dominate the battlefield.
My archers tend to plain die in hoards, even with them boosts of my ZAC. But my heavy fighters really dominate the battlefield, especially with rogues.

DeletedUser111866

A builder... He said he was one
Yep, a funny sight :D

Actually 1.121 has a lot of bugs placing incidents, I think the code tries to place potholes and this stuff aomewhere in any age, while there is no valid place to put a pothole prior to PE, when tarmac roads start appearing. But then you visit a friend's city that has two-lane roads and bam, you get potholes at random places where HIS roads were, since the city building map is one for every city in the game. I have a screenshot with potholes in the forest, but this one is even more spectacular. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.