• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #43 2018-02-26 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
nobody is going to finish FoE.
Plenty finish with FoE though!
Yay! :D

index.php
Gratz! I should have taken a screen shot when I was first to play in my 'hood after the event began with my high score of 10!
110 diamonds and roughly 300 florins got wasted....
That's why it's called gambling with the adage "When the fun stops, quit!"

DeletedUser111866

Now you only need to be lucky enough to stay there for two more days.
M. No dice. Assuming 70 players in the hood, 24 tickets each, half used to 5% pot is 840 tickets/day, and also an average of 42 pots won/day. This is way too much to have a decent (>1%) chance for 1800 tickets (watch for 9h over 2d on that screenshot) resulting in a pot exceeding mere 42 losses AND all those pots that do to be collected by a single person. (IIRC the value of losses between successive wins is a random Poisson value, or is at least approximated by one, this distribution has a great tail)

AussieAlex

Overlord
M. No dice. Assuming 70 players in the hood, 24 tickets each, half used to 5% pot is 840 tickets/day, and also an average of 42 pots won/day. This is way too much to have a decent (>1%) chance for 1800 tickets (watch for 9h over 2d on that screenshot) resulting in a pot exceeding mere 42 losses AND all those pots that do to be collected by a single person. (IIRC the value of losses between successive wins is a random Poisson value, or is at least approximated by one, this distribution has a great tail)

Good Morning. This is the first thing I’m reading today. I made it up to ‘24 tickets each’ then nothing more made sense. Perhaps I’m not quite awake yet...

DeletedUser

I hadn't heard about the angry pancake, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Emberguard

Legend
If that was wholemeal I'd be really, really hungry just looking at that. Already got me wanting to eat it. Looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.