• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingraider

Emperor
You certainly need a superman in your life.

superman-business-suit-shirt-pull.jpg

Maybe superman is too much.....but a Bridgeman.....

DeletedUser111866

Dam, out of legs. Two days with 20kg on my shoulders that tends to jump overhead is not an easy endeavor. Especially when going 200 stairsteps upwards.

DeletedUser

thirty thousand...??? Just awesome

BTW I have been contacting support team and this guy keep reading my message wrong and when I point that out he gets rude everytime he responds to me

Finally he said he rewrites to me but when I tried to reply "when?" I could not send it LOL

Maybe that was the end of his patience and what he values his getting the diamonds worth
Communication with customer service is not always the smoothest thing.

Emberguard

Legend
He's right, pcs are here to stay for a while.

That being said it's not business pcs that FoE would be interested in.

It's whether the consumers themselves would be PC users as that's an entirely different story. If you've only got money for one really good toy then you're going to have to choose between a expensive phone, a expensive desktop or a really really cheap phone plus expensive desktop.

It all depends on how much disposable income people have alongside whether they prefer a PC to a phone for what they'll be using it for

Emberguard

Legend
HI there Alex

Edit: You know what we need? The ability to choose which age (the default being your current age) upto and including the age you're in for the Arc and Obs to produce. We can't even use Arctic Future goods that it produces and in the GvG it'd be far more useful if it could target the age you need, not the age you're in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

you're going to have to choose between a expensive phone, a expensive desktop or a really really cheap phone plus expensive desktop.
Expensive desktop or expensive phone? Given the base for "expensive phone" is normally anything top end, I can't see the dilemma. You can always go for moderate+moderate, as expensive phones are really overrated. Also I'm playing FoE on a 4yo 8GB Samsung Galaxy tab 3 that I bought for $200 back then (maybe less, it was 10000RUB amd I don't remember the buck ratio back then), and my home desktop is a 8yo (technically, bought 5 years ago) Intel Core2duo with a decent video card (nvidia GT210, back then). Now you can probably afford a 700 series graphics card, a i3 or i5 of the second to last generation, a modest amount of RAM and HDD/SSD for about $800, and spend another $400 or so for a off-top (someday top, now crap) tablet or phone.

DeletedUser111866

It certainly is. For me, $1000 is about my monthly wage, so I can't just afford such combo, so this is one of the reasons I still use old (sort of old) devices.

DeletedUser

It's funny how my neighbours seem to have decided to stop using the 15% and 5% games in the event.

DeletedUser110179

@Bridgeman55, do you follow him, or was it the headline that attracted you?
Yah, the thumbnail ... I enjoyed his video on Edge.
From Hungary, he has a simple understanding of tech developments.

It's funny how my neighbours seem to have decided to stop using the 15% and 5% games in the event.
Not really ... I found a similar trend in previous, but similar events.

The solution is to save up your tickets, find a quiet-time and let rip with all your tickets (@ 30 Florins per ticket
you'll still make a huge profit and should basically make back everything you put into the pot).
The reward is built into the 5% option ... without any need to gain from the neighbours.

I tried to watch the action as much as possible but rarely found an opportunity to plunder the pot
(I guess everyone is doing the same thing ... it rarely gets over 600 to make it worthwhile hanging around).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just go for the safe option, I ain't gettin' no bridge anyway, so I don't really care how many florins I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.