• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

The solution is to save up your tickets, find a quiet-time and let rip with all your tickets (@ 30 Florins per ticket
you'll still make a huge profit and should basically make back everything you put into the pot).
The reward is built into the 5% option ... without any need to gain from the neighbours.
Hmm? You can miss the 5% pot with even 15 tickets and double chance. 15% is doable however, maybe even not spending florins for 2x chance will net you average profit.
Edit: just missed 15 tickets at double chance on 5% myself. FFFFUUUUUUU-

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieAlex

Overlord
What was your biggest prize so far? :)

700 something florins on the 5% (and then a WW from the chest). But that was early on. Having heard from those who’d done Beta, I also changed my attitude to ‘I don’t care’ so I’m delighted. I also got an ‘infiltrate two sectors’ very early in the event quest. I don’t want to do that right now so the event is now much more straightforward for me.

DeletedUser

700 something florins on the 5% (and then a WW from the chest). But that was early on. Having heard from those who’d done Beta, I also changed my attitude to ‘I don’t care’ so I’m delighted. I also got an ‘infiltrate two sectors’ very early in the event quest. I don’t want to do that right now so the event is now much more straightforward for me.
Yup, that's where I stopped following the quest line.

Emberguard

Legend
Yah, the thumbnail ... I enjoyed his video on Edge.
From Hungary, he has a simple understanding of tech developments.

Yet to watch that but funnily enough I only use Edge on my tablet. Mainly because it has Flash capabilities integrated, Chrome doesn't and I had to uninstall Flash because it was stopping the tablet from being able to do anything beyond logging on

Emberguard

Legend
sweet. Is whatever the special building on there got reasonable difficulty to obtain? (as opposed to downright ridiculous carnival bridge)

DeletedUser

sweet. Is whatever the special building on there got reasonable difficulty to obtain? (as opposed to downright ridiculous carnival bridge)
It's extremely easy. There's 11 quests, and you've got 5 days (I think) to complete it. The quests aren't particularly difficult and you can get out of scouting and investigating by donating goods to the guild treasury. Very straightforward.

vikingraider

Emperor
A decent event and prize. I've also completed my challenge of reaching FE from HMA in beta. It took me 2 months. A lot harder then I thought it would be

DeletedUser

As an added bonus, if you build it you can see Napoleon on a horse in your city's streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.