• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
lol yeah

that's the thing though. I probably went through 30 tickets just getting it upto that and never got anything from it, then spent another 6 when I got home and still nothing.

how many tickets would it take to raise it from the default to 685 on the 5% anyway?

DeletedUser110179

lol yeah

that's the thing though. I probably went through 30 tickets just getting it upto that and never got anything from it, then spent another 6 when I got home and still nothing.

how many tickets would it take to raise it from the default to 685 on the 5% anyway?
Theoretically, you should spend 20 tickets (on the 5%) to win once ... on average.

Anything over 600 is a decent pot (ie 20 x 30 since you can only expect to win once out of 20 turns).
Each 5% ticket adds 30 Florins ... so it's really a case of win-win for everyone.
It's like the world economy ... when everyone spends and demands more, it reduces the opportunity cost for everyone.

1 Ticket = 20-25 Florins (depending on the size of Florin package) ... so the 5% adds a 5-10 Florin bonus to each ticket.

• 1 Ticket = 10 Diamonds
  • 5 Tickets = 50 Diamonds
  • 11 Tickets = 110 Diamonds

• 400 Florins = 200 Diamonds= 2 Florins/Diamond
  • 3500 Florins = 1650 Diamonds= 2.12 Florins/Diamond
  • 10000 Florins = 4000 Diamonds= 2.5 Florins/Diamond

Yup. Then there’s the regulars in both FoE and RL.
Everyone is regular until something special happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But apparently they aren't the best fruit to eat every day, as they increase the sugar in your blood more than other fruit.

Emberguard

Legend
oh.... now you tell me lol

So I guess making that delicious "banana" cake should be a special occasion thing? Read: it's more of a "everything in the pantry" type cake. Mixed dried fruit, lots of banana, oat bran or coconut and whatever else fruity we feel like putting (and of course the milk, eggs and flour). It's a very heavy cake

LadyHecate

Major-General
7 Historical events in 2016 and 8 in 2017. The last Historical Event loading screen covered most of 2016 and 17 so we may not see some of the new ones until 2019.
index.php

Ati2

Legend
That's not a banana. That's just a PICTURE of a banana. Eating it won't increase your blood-sugar level. :D

DeletedUser

Not too bad. I'm mostly ignoring the Carnival Event, but the Napoleon event on beta is cool.

DeletedUser

Yup. The only reason I haven't finished it is that I aided friends, guild mates and neighbours before getting on with the event.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I’m a new WW owner. I’ve now got 2 (with the second just won yesterday as a Carnival chest prize). It gave me 50 diamonds on its first production today! The first WW I’ve had for about a month and I’ve been happy but never as excited with any daily offering as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.