• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Uooo! I like Genghis Khan. I mean, he was a horrible guy and all that, but I loved playing his campaign in Age of Empires II.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Can't wait for the Genghis Khan event! That's bound to reward a serious Attack bonus building (hopefully)! Given that we don't know when he was born it'll probably coincide with his death in August; just after this year's Summer Event.

DeletedUser

Nice attack buildings are awesome!
By the way, are the attack bonuses for the Napoleon building posted anywhere yet?

DeletedUser110179

Just seen the new Cherry Garden set Level 2 buildings in the Spoilers section on Beta. Same size as original Level 1 pieces.

SPRING_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

That's brilliant ... the Cherry Garden really doesn't lend itself to adding more pieces around the complete set.

It would be nice to add value by using upgrades ... I should think that the benefits would be a lot less than Level 1
(since you're building a "Tower Garden" without using up more space).

Some guys are going to have a tough time of it, upgrading their 10 or 50 gardens.

50 cherry gardens.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Wow that's some big garden in there... one can get lost inside.

Got 700 florins off gamble, landed a 680 chest and earned an upgrade. Yay me ;)

DeletedUser110179

Tickets let you gamble yourself into more Florins.
Buying Florins is safer (but probably cost more).

Diamond Offers Florins and Tickets.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
I think it was giving florins even for the biggest pack, here. I can't check, that sale just ended for me a few minutes ago.

DeletedUser

After spending like 20 tickets in the 15% chance thingie and not winning, I've decided to do like Hecate and play just on the 100%.

Emberguard

Legend
hi guys. looks like my 5% chance isn't as good as I thought..... got it upto 685 then had to go to work. Came back and it was all gone :(

DeletedUser

Tough luck. Napoleon thing is going to be nicer. 11 quests in 5 days, I think.

LadyHecate

Major-General
So, looking at the new Historical Event loading screen, looks like we'll have:

Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Shakespeare, Moses, Cleopatra, Marie Curie, French Revolution, and some Japanese Princess and male artist that I haven't identified as yet!

DeletedUser110179

LOL! Who's got that sort of money to waste on a game?!
Time is money ...

Some people do "diamond mining" in FoE ... others do the diamond mining in RL.
It's only a waste if you feel you could be doing something better with your time and/or money.

You're worth more ... at least £ 1 million.

hi guys. looks like my 5% chance isn't as good as I thought..... got it upto 685 then had to go to work. Came back and it was all gone :(
You have to watch it like a hawk ... else, the neighbours will plunder you into poverty.

That said, you can plunder the neighbours too ... but you should have a good stash of tickets at your disposal ...
maybe 30 or more (so that you can be sure of getting the stash ... even if it's a quiet time).

Plundering the neighbours in the event could be wayy more profitable than city plunder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, looking at the new Historical Event loading screen, looks like we'll have:

Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Shakespeare, Moses, Cleopatra, Marie Curie, French Revolution, and some Japanese Princess and male artist that I haven't identified as yet!
Wow, you'd wonder how they're going to fit all that in one year...

Status
Not open for further replies.