• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm.mead

Corporal
Just don't scout provinces once you decide you don't need to go further on the CMap. You won't get impossible DCs, this includes getting sectors if you have no provinces open to conquer right now.
Now that is a piece of invaluable advice. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Got 20 in a week. This will net me 2000 in two years. Nah, better spend FPs.
Hahaha, eventually I'll spend fps too, but I'm getting all my attack GBs to level 10 first, so I can cheapen the price somewhat.

DeletedUser111866

Hahaha, eventually I'll spend fps too, but I'm getting all my attack GBs to level 10 first, so I can cheapen the price somewhat.
Well, the true price of DT is not in the forge poins you save IMHO, exchanging goods for FPs is selling the DT income too cheaply. I'll be using higher age goods as base to reach higher markets, maybe catch high generous trades etc. and make me some positive relations with top guilds. Just in case. Ii wonder however, why some guilds ask for LMA as minimum age. Why not earlier, anyway?

DeletedUser111589

@Ilela I kinda like your new avatar.

Thank you :)

Its better to hurry up getting AO for 2 reasons:
-AO produces FP which will make leveling other GB faster, even if its a week sooner
-AO gives chance of crit hit which is as usable as 3% of attack or more, I don't remember how high crit damage is

Iwateguy

Major-General
Darn! I ALMOST had a good idea.

I was hoping the production boost from the Lighthouse would apply to Santa's Workshop. More particularly, I was hoping it would boost the 24-hour production of 10 goods. I have two more workshops in inventory and, although they would take up a bit of space, I had visions of 60 goods a day coming from them.

Oh well. Like I said, it was ALMOST a good idea.

DeletedUser110179

Hagia hungry for ... 8 bps in the corner.

Hagia L27 En6 Feb15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.