• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Well I'd say it's designed specifically for end game players.

Which lets face it. Most "end game" GBs are incredibly useful at any age as long as you have the space. So if you want players to have something to aim for long term it makes sense to have a few things that would need to be end game to be used

LadyHecate

Major-General
Just noticed! Didn't we used to have signature blocks in the Forums? Has Inno removed them all as they were taking up too much memory?

DeletedUser

Tell me about it! I had to go for a fasting blood test earlier; no eating or dairy liquids for 8hrs previously. I'm starving and can't wait to get home from work to gorge on everything in the fridge
Oh yeah, I had to do something like that a couple of times. A very nasty business.

DeletedUser112651

Stomach flu /Gastroenteritis ain't much fun either, if u have it more than a week

DeletedUser111866

Wow that's a lot of space! Why not adding houses and production buildings to do some reciurring quests or DCs?

DeletedUser

I like purple

352bc25b749e82c78a696a9fa4efa668--lavender-flowers-purple-roses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.