• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I wonder if SMB boost affects collecting from GBs. I think the answer here is a no - so why using SMB if you can use RF instead? Especially if your houses are already assimilated into Inno/Hab.
SMB also boosts the likes of SoKs, Palaces, Manor etc, anything (except GBs) that produces coins and makes spamming recurring quests very easy.
But we don't have that event yet. Will we in a week?
The Carnival event starts this week on Live servers.

DeletedUser111866

SMB also boosts the likes of SoKs, Palaces, Manor etc, anything (except GBs) that produces coins and makes spamming recurring quests very easy.
Hmm. Yep, boosting SoKs is serious, after all, if you have 10+ SoKs (let alone 90) you can get them quadrupled coins wise. And they give quite a lot.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I’ve been seeing mentions on other forums about ‘GB double collection boost’, but I can’t find a definition. Especially not finishing off a GB because then someone else won’t get their double collection. Could someone explain this to me, please?

DeletedUser111866

I’ve been seeing mentions on other forums about ‘GB double collection boost’, but I can’t find a definition. Especially not finishing off a GB because then someone else won’t get their double collection. Could someone explain this to me, please?
Whenever you level up a GB, it produces its daily output. So double boost is to collect, level up right away, collect again. So, if you level up another's GB, he can't collect the second time, as the pre-levelup phase is missed.

Ati2

Legend
When you level up a GB, you can collect it immediately. When you level it up right after collecting it, you can collect it twice. Once normally, after the 24h period, and once because of the leveling.

Edit: Ninjad. ;)

Emberguard

Legend
If someone hadn't touched my Inno and obs I would have had 30 goods and 3 FPs for this 24 hrs

Because a new player lvl'd both of them I lose this days FP (1) and only 15 goods :(

If you collect it resets the clock. So if you have 5 mins left on the clock and it lvl's.... You've only got what you would have had from the collection. But if you wait that 5 mins you can collect, lvl and collect the same amount again without changing your timetable drastically

The closer the time until collection the greater the loss to the owner.

DeletedUser111866

Edit: Ninjad. ;)
pc-ninja.png

If someone hadn't touched my Inno and obs I would have had 30 goods and 3 FPs for this 24 hrs
Best teach them while they're small, so you can potentially avoid greater losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.