• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Regarding BPs, we recommend targeting #4 and #5 on the rewards of the members with high level Arcs. It generally doesn't cost too many FPs and although you're unlikely to get much of an FP return you will get handfuls of BPs.

Thanks for this advice. After reading something a little similar on this thread a week or so back I started looking for such opportunities and it is helping when the BPs is really what I’m after.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Thanks for this advice. After reading something a little similar on this thread a week or so back I started looking for such opportunities and it is helping when the BPs is really what I’m after.
You'll be surprised at how many top end players will accept lower end players if sent a Friend request, as long as you have the top (Burgendy) table cloth in your Friends' Tavern. Not only does it give them the additional opportunity to gain an FP with a visit but it's fresh blood for them to snipe reward places on your GBs.

AussieAlex

Overlord
You'll be surprised at how many top end players will accept lower end players if sent a Friend request, as long as you have the top (Burgendy) table cloth in your Friends' Tavern. Not only does it give them the additional opportunity to gain an FP with a visit but it's fresh blood for them to snipe reward places on your GBs.
Got the burgandy cloth. I’ll pick up my courage and ask! Thanks.

On the Friend’s Tavern, I got the top everything a few weeks back. It’s been great to have an abundance of silver after balancing decisions about what to buy and upgrade when.

DeletedUser111866

Target high era players for DT bonus.
I was just pulling your leg. :)
BTW, do you know it's possible to change your tablecloth to any lower level? And I wonder should I drop hih level people on these grounds.

Amy Steele

General
Oops! Sorry folks! I remembered at about quarter to 11 last night and then somehow must have gotten distracted by shiny stuffs. This thread is now closed, and with a bit of luck and a following wind I may still be able to get the result out tonight :blush:

Amy Steele

General
I should have closed this week's competition last night at 11pm UK time, but forgot :)
Checking for winners is now in progress :D

Status
Not open for further replies.