• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
You don't build Deal Castle for the medals! Victory Towers are more efficient and Arc even better if you can level it and get the reward places on others' GBs.
I've got a level 15 Deal Castle, quite a few Victory Towers, and am generally quite high in the PvP towers each week, however, I typically get more medals in one day from my Arc than I do in all the other medal buildings and PvP towers in a week.
Deal is nice for defence, more so the attack boost of defenders so that your city's DA can actually do some damage to an attacking army.
I’m not anywhere near having Arc.

DeletedUser111866

Hum. Boss decided to install spyware on local workstations. Thinking whether I should change me job.

DeletedUser112395

Hi just a quick question. Im about to build my temple of relics. It says that there is a chance of spawning a relic after each encounter, according to that info, could you get lets say 3 relics on 1 expedition map
Thanks

DeletedUser111866

Hi just a quick question. Im about to build my temple of relics. It says that there is a chance of spawning a relic after each encounter, according to that info, could you get lets say 3 relics on 1 expedition map
Yes, the chance is per encounter, you have 16 of these per map, so it's possible to get up to 16 relics XD just be lucky enough. Yes I did get 3 relics at once on a map (once), so it's certainly possible.

DeletedUser112395

Yes, the chance is per encounter, you have 16 of these per map, so it's possible to get up to 16 relics XD just be lucky enough. Yes I did get 3 relics at once on a map (once), so it's certainly possible.
ok thanks!

LadyHecate

Major-General
I’m not anywhere near having Arc.
A lot of guilds offer support to more junior members in gaining an Arc as it supports the respective guild in the long run; e.g. I'm in guilds on A, G and L each of which will supply a full set of Arc goods to junior members who've been in a guild a while and have a full set of BPs.
Regarding BPs, we recommend targeting #4 and #5 on the rewards of the members with high level Arcs. It generally doesn't cost too many FPs and although you're unlikely to get much of an FP return you will get handfuls of BPs.

DeletedUser111589

9552c4b975e195910f58985c7a9c7cba--chess-quotes-chess-pieces.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.