• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
No idea

And someone got my 415 coins :( Oh well. I'll just go to sleep and do it again in the morning

Edit:
@Deep the Fried Potato if you're interested in looking, I've started typing out the events I've completed for the event in our Guild Forum under "guild activities"

DeletedUser111866

Lol after a certain point they've just entered ??
Of course, there is no data yet for these values.
Wonder what the medal production will be like
Likely too small, for whoever already has lv80 Arc ;) maybe in thousands/day, though.
Well, in good old IA these quests normally led to diamonds. Maybe here would be diamonds as well, if you continue the side quest chain.

Edit:
@Deep the Fried Potato if you're interested in looking, I've started typing out the events I've completed for the event in our Guild Forum under "guild activities"

Thanks Ember. You're legend :)

Yeah I don't think many people will be going after this new GB for the medals. Feels almost like a one trick pony like Cape. Maybe it should have been so the boost might have been even slightly more powerful.

DeletedUser111589

In any case, with such GB, gameplay will change. Masquerade ball, bazaar, arena of victors, blah blah blah, rest of such buildings will be removed and more terraces placed.

Ati2

Legend
So about this, i'm beginning to wonder exactly how effective the SV is. It seems like it doesn't give enough of a high chance to make it viable for most people. In affect, it's actually a percentage of getting a percentage of a chance. Once in a while it'll work like a wishing well. And a wishing well will once in a while give you diamonds. Both of those 'once in a whiles' are percentages in the single digits. So....

It's a 2 percent chance for a 1 percent chance of diamonds. Although, 200+ times per day (friends, neighbors, guild).

Aiding all those people in every mining city seems like an overkill though.

DeletedUser111866

Um. How do you think if it's worth spending tavern silver and/or diamonds to collect GE encounter #64 whioe already being at #63?

Ati2

Legend
Um. How do you think if it's worth spending tavern silver and/or diamonds to collect GE encounter #64 whioe already being at #63?

A 15-minute +1 turn doesn't cost much, it should be more than enough for the few attempts that are needed to solve that.

DeletedUser104719

of course it depends on the possible rewards for #64, and how much it may be worth to you ;)

DeletedUser111866

Thanks, the reward is FoY/reno, one of the better combos out there. This means no diamonds huh? I might try sometime later, as I'm short on goods atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.