• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Thanks! :)

Unfortunately, that's all I know, too. I was thinking there might be another way. Like if you already have one blueprint, you can get the rest with diamonds. Something similar for getting the very first blueprint. (For getting a seed vault for example, in a low-age mining town. :D)

vikingraider

Emperor
I've got a good few packs now in the bank plus I do RQ so try to just spend my 5fp packs from the inventory. The other packs soon build up then.

I've got a good few packs now in the bank plus I do RQ so try to just spend my 5fp packs from the inventory. The other packs soon build up then.

Can I ask what your total is that you feel comfortable? I almost hit 1.5k but then had to use up more than 500 to recover from a not-so-great deal.

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately, that's all I know, too. I was thinking there might be another way. Like if you already have one blueprint, you can get the rest with diamonds. Something similar for getting the very first blueprint. (For getting a seed vault for example, in a low-age mining town. :D)

Nice! You're ready to just buy all the remaining BP with diamonds..? :-o

If you want to spend the money....i wonder if seed vault might actually work out. You still have to pay a helluva lot of fp to someone for the goods too though.

Lol I have no real idea. But as soon as I've got all my other buildings and GB in place I'll be focused on using swap partners and swap threads and whatever bonuses I get anywhere to do it. In the beginning it'll probably be slow but as it grows it should hopefully catch attention and snowball. Fingers crossed!

Ati2

Legend
Nice! You're ready to just buy all the remaining BP with diamonds..? :-o

The idea was diamond mining. So once one city is done, it slowly starts to gather diamonds for the next one, then those two for the third one, ...

It's not something I want to do at this point, though. Just thinking out loud. :D

The idea was diamond mining. So once one city is done, it slowly starts to gather diamonds for the next one, then those two for the third one, ...

It's not something I want to do at this point, though. Just thinking out loud. :D

Yeah thanks for sharing thinking out loud.. thats how we best share ideas and come to better conclusions - good brainstorm. So about this, i'm beginning to wonder exactly how effective the SV is. It seems like it doesn't give enough of a high chance to make it viable for most people. In affect, it's actually a percentage of getting a percentage of a chance. Once in a while it'll work like a wishing well. And a wishing well will once in a while give you diamonds. Both of those 'once in a whiles' are percentages in the single digits. So....

DeletedUser111866

forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/The_Blue_Galaxy
Nice, a Kraken for farmers :) me would probably want this, as it seems to double goods also. FP get doubled too, right? Maybe a black tower would worth 6 FPs, and a motivated SoK two... this can shake the economy again.

Oh dear, another part of OF? Why do they keep dropping OF parts? Maybe they ran out of ideas for future plans?

They had a video thingy on facebook during the winter event and a lot of people, including myself, gave the idea of doing Space next after they asked what they should do next. Even aside from the excited responses they decide to continue with more parts for OF? X-$

It takes a while but good luck! And oooohh! New GB in beta!

OooooOoooOooo.. why isn't it on this page though - http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Great_Buildings .. even though it stems off of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.