• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

To those who play the game for few years, what was diamond ring hotel supposed to be? And what happened so it was canceled?

Emberguard

Legend
Ah, so that's why guild mate got me to add FP's to their chateau in exchange for goods (and then move to Kraken when I was locked out of first place)

Edit: Oops.
oops.jpg

Last edited:

Vesiger

Monarch
Everyone keeps mentioning Chateau, and I didn't have this on my list of GBs to build. At level 145 it sure seems to be worth it, but what about on lower levels? Up to level ten?
I left my Chateau at level 6, which doubles all your quest rewards - I don't do a lot of repeating quests, but double diamonds on the storyline/side quests is certainly worth it.

Iwateguy

Major-General
I have a second city which I've been playing on my tablet only and the game keeps asking me to register the city, Tonight I tried but the game won't accept the email address as it's already in use for my other city. They're on 2 different worlds so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. Does anyone know from experience if this is something Customer Support can take care of or are the 2 cities doomed to forever be apart?

Emberguard

Legend
strange. I would have expected the game to just use whatever info you've already entered given it's the same account @Iwateguy

Also, if you're ready we could do some trades.

Iwateguy

Major-General
strange. I would have expected the game to just use whatever info you've already entered given it's the same account @Iwateguy

Also, if you're ready we could do some trades.

At this point, I'd say trades are going to be a while: I'm not particularly sure what I really need (other than to say that I need everything). I already have the provinces with boosted goods for the next age but not the tech to construct the buildings. The city needs some work (a lot) and I'm generally trying to follow the carpenter's adage : measure twice, cut once. Still, I want to say Thank you very much for the trade offer; I'm sure I'll be looking to hit you up for something at some point. On that note, if there's something you think I can help you with, feel free to ask.

I have the same username for the two cities but have been playing as Guest on the other world. I was looking at the Support FAQ and noticed that diamonds are pooled. As both cities have their own pool of diamonds, I'm curious how that would be handled. I'd expect the two pools to be combined but I've known game companies to do bizarre things in situations like this.

Emberguard

Legend
@Iwateguy then that's the problem with the email. It thinks you have two accounts instead of one.

I would log into whatever account is registered, then see if there's the option to start in the same city as the guest account (but don't actually click to start). If the option is there then that means the two accounts are in no way linked to each other.

As far as linking two accounts goes, if I remember correctly you start off with some diamonds when it's a new account. If so then they would be well within their rights to take away diamonds when an account merges given there'd be extra diamonds and each player is only meant to have one account

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

Wow, I missed a lot this night. Yup, an impressive sight, a lv145 Chateau. Imma thinking about getting mine to 10 first, so I'd get more diamonds, then get that Arc so I'll be bathing in BPs, then skyrocket.

DeletedUser

I'm chasing Dynamic Tower now, to make future deals for high era goods cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.