• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
At certain levels and ages, chateau + unbirthday party quests can be done 'for free' giving unlimited goods for how long you are prepared to sit and click. When taking a new sector takes 40,000+ of each good in GvG, it is unbeatable.

Do you have any calculations on what level of Chateau is needed to do this?

Ati2

Legend

Thanks!

Ugh. That doesn't change my current plans, then... That would require an insane amount of blueprints.

FPs are just a matter of time.

Are there any tips on getting the blueprints that I'm not aware of? Besides aiding and contributing?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks!

Ugh. That doesn't change my current plans, then... That would require an insane amount of blueprints.

An Arc would make it easier, though. But you're right, getting GBs to high levels takes quite a long time.

Ati2

Legend
An Arc would make it easier, though. But you're right, getting GBs to high levels takes quite a long time.

Time is not the issue. I'm a patient guy. :D But actually getting those blueprints... To buy them with diamonds, it would be over a hundred thousand diamonds... Not plausible... :D

DeletedUser

Time is not the issue. I'm a patient guy. :D But actually getting those blueprints... To buy them with diamonds, it would be over a hundred thousand diamonds... Not plausible... :D
Well, that's what I mean, you've got to spend time hunting for blueprints. An Arc would reduce it.

DeletedUser111866

Level 72 Chateau to make Iron Age infinite unbirthday? A lot, but doable with enough patience. And in Iron you have 1000 or 3000 with 2000/2000 payment - very high rate if you ask me. Other ages likely have smaller rate, thus bigger Chateau requirements.

There goes sweet dream of infinite fun.

Ati2

Legend
Level 72 Chateau to make Iron Age infinite unbirthday? A lot, but doable with enough patience. And in Iron you have 1000 or 3000 with 2000/2000 payment - very high rate if you ask me. Other ages likely have smaller rate, thus bigger Chateau requirements.

There goes sweet dream of infinite fun.

I wanted to stay in Iron Age for a while to do GE, anyway. Hmm, GE gives a maximum of 570 diamonds a week. If we average 400 per week, then it would boost my chances of buying those missing blueprints...

I'm probably rushing way ahead of myself. The first step is to make sure I can always finish all 4 levels of GE... :)

DeletedUser111866

Hmm, GE gives a maximum of 570 diamonds a week. If we average 400 per week, then it would boost my chances of buying those missing blueprints...
Average diamond haul from GE4 is sort of 150 and not 400. This GE netted me only 25, though. And, buying BPs for levels past 10 is detrimental, as you will net 1 full GB level per 1800d, instead of 10 for first level. Thus, buying a BP with diamonds woud only be 1/10 as effective once you already build that GB.

DeletedUser

Average diamond haul from GE4 is sort of 150 and not 400. This GE netted me only 25, though. And, buying BPs for levels past 10 is detrimental, as you will net 1 full GB level per 1800d, instead of 10 for first level. Thus, buying a BP with diamonds woud only be 1/10 as effective once you already build that GB.
And, honestly, once you get GBs above level ten, you're likely to have people with high level GBs around you as well, so getting blueprints should require less investments (bigger ones, though)

Ati2

Legend

I must have been lucky this time. I got several of the bigger diamond awards this week. 1800 diamonds per level. My theory is that it takes time to finish each level, so there's time to get those diamonds, and hopefully I get some blueprints as well, and I don't have to buy all of them. That's the theoretical plan, anyway... A few more months to build up my current GBs, and I can actually give this a try... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.