• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Makes me think of times when stitching/hand sewing and I run out of thread just mms short...

I know how much annoyance stuff like that brings.

Damn, Sudoku is hard. Took me half an hour to complete it once. And I used cross-hatching method

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

1.9k and climbing ...

1.9K Jan 21.jpg

DeletedUser108047

I think it worthwhile if you don't already have a couple of bazaars, or like similar buildings either in your city or in your inventory. The 4*5 specialty building is very flexible - gives you the ability to meet daily challenges easily etc. I already have 13 special buildings of varous sizes and ages that allow me to complete most production challenges quickly and still get power, medals, coins, supplies or fps as required daily. If fp production is your only goal then no, SoKs are better but if you are looking for a balanced city that is flexible then they are worth considering

Status
Not open for further replies.