• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Hall of Fame tomorrow.

Hall_of_Fame.png

This thread has become quite lively since Amy said something about checking the first post. I should check what the new prize is.
Don't do it ... it's only going to ruin your day when you win 10 Pillars ... and all the friends and neighbours are green with envy.

DeletedUser111866

Hmm hall of fame. I might use a couple footballs to tackle some yards while having a good chance at a good daily specials. Hum.

DeletedUser111866

Many people in my guild are just going for Shrines of Knowledge.
Well, probably they'll get more FP-generating stuff than those that hunt pillar upgrades. But, placing that many SoKs requires a lot of space. I start to get cramped with all of the nice GBs I have, with housing and supplies buildings to fuel RQs and produce goods, and a lil extra. Where would I play 10 SoKs? :)

DeletedUser111589

Most kikely that 30MB is just the loader, the other code and assets are loaded afterwards. It's still possible that assets are relatively simple procedure generated structures, or are transferred as compressed metadata to generate client side.

There was unpackaging sequence right at the start. Either case, game that looks as good if not better than CS:GO for PC, makes it incredible.

DeletedUser

Well, probably they'll get more FP-generating stuff than those that hunt pillar upgrades. But, placing that many SoKs requires a lot of space. I start to get cramped with all of the nice GBs I have, with housing and supplies buildings to fuel RQs and produce goods, and a lil extra. Where would I play 10 SoKs? :)
Which GBs have you got, if you don't mind my asking?

DeletedUser111589

Chasing SoKs as someone without many is good. Those with towns already full of them are better with PoH.

I'm going after SoKs to change all those terrace farms and tribal squares for more FP, I'll be in 15FP plus once all of it is changed.

DeletedUser

Chasing SoKs as someone without many is good. Those with towns already full of them are better with PoH.

I'm going after SoKs to change all those terrace farms and tribal squares for more FP, I'll be in 15FP plus once all of it is changed.
I thought Terrace Farms had the same FP output per square as the Shrines of Knowledge?

DeletedUser110179

Many people in my guild are just going for Shrines of Knowledge.
SoK is one of the best SB out there ... although many set pieces include attack and goods aswell (better than coins).
PoH will have a long shelf life ... so everyone should get at least one (seeing that you're getting a 50% discount).

You only need 3 DS to get a PoH (the same as 3 SoK) .

I thought Terrace Farms had the same FP output per square as the Shrines of Knowledge?
TF is one of the worst space-killers of FoE ... but most of the Top 10 players have a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

I like light reading. Heck, I don't remember details from my favourite books which are all easy stuff.

AussieAlex

Overlord
M
SoK is one of the best SB out there ... although many set pieces include attack and goods aswell (better than coins).
PoH will have a long shelf life ... so everyone should get at least one (seeing that you're getting a 50% discount).
You only need 3 DS to get a PoH (the same as 3 SoK) .
TF is one of the worst space-killers of FoE ... but most of the Top 10 players have a few.

As a relative Noob I appreciate discussions like this. Hearing everyone’s questions, opinions and comments helps me take a longer view. Thanks.

DeletedUser108047

my kingdom for a passing quarterback.... this rushing offence is terrible!

Emberguard

Legend
Hi guys. Wow I haven;t been on here for a while

EDIT: Wow my scout is an expert at driving backwards
driving backwards.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

Which GBs have you got, if you don't mind my asking?
Quite a few, actually. ZAC, ToR, LoA, ToB, CF (finally). I also have a black tower and a pavilion as big things I might get rid of eventually. BT is current age, pavilion is previous age but it's good for happiness and supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.