• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Diamonds are so hard to come by for me so at this stage in the game it wouldn't be worth me using them on BP's
What's your stage in the game? I am rather early into the game, and I'm very stringent with premium currency as a principle, so I consider this price "acceptable" within my current conditions. I am very slow at gathering Obs or high-era BPs, as well as slow at trading (maybe I didn't yet have a generous friend), so speeding me up a month is likely a decent gain from 400 diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
What's your stage in the game? I am rather early into the game, and I'm very stringent with premium currency as a principle, so I consider this price "acceptable" within my current conditions. I am very slow at gathering Obs or high-era BPs, as well as slow at trading (maybe I didn't yet have a generous friend), so speeding me up a month is likely a decent gain from 400 diamonds.
Between Iron age and High Middle Ages depending on the world.

DeletedUser110179

Maintenance Work.jpg

DeletedUser104719

Why are there LMA buildings in an HMA city?
Inn and others are EMA ;) Also, because sometimes it's not worth the effort / cost of upgrading. At that stage of the game I was still limited by coin/supply production... this became less true as time went by!

DeletedUser

I think they asked why they have LMA(brass foundry) buildings when the town hall is HMA. It can't be done by us lesser mortals...
Exactly. I understand how a town could have buildings of a lower age. I just think it's funny that there's an impossibility in that image.

DeletedUser111866

Between Iron age and High Middle Ages depending on the world.
Hmm nice, but you have at least two worlds while I have one. So you're more advanced than me XDDDD Maybe you're also playing longer than me (110 days here)?

Status
Not open for further replies.