• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #29 2017-11-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108047

one of my friends has unlocked level 540 and swears he can unlock bps for level 1180 but can't be bothered to do all the clicking :)

DeletedUser111866

Well, unlocking should be relatively easy, as you get more than 9/level with an arc of level 30 and target arc level 30 and above. On average, you'll get more than required for +1 level of someone else's arc after a certain level (not enough time to calculate, but 80 their with 80 your is an overkill for sure), so two people can go ad infinitum provided they have enough FPs. Doubt they will, though.

DeletedUser96901

one of my friends has unlocked level 540 and swears he can unlock bps for level 1180 but can't be bothered to do all the clicking :)
arc.jpg

DeletedUser110179

I think the general advice on the Winter Event is to store Stars until later but spend Diamonds early.
Unless Madame Fortuna and the Straw Star Tents cost 1000 ... in which case it'ld be better to use stars on the more expensive items and use later.
Another thing ... @ 1400
for a DS, you're probably better off buying 200 (20 presents) and putting yourself into the hands of Ladyluck.

3) Madame_Fortuna's_Tent.png
Straw_Star_Tent.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Just got a second maypole upgrade off DC... me happy :) given I first got a maypole, then upgrade then another upgrade...

DeletedUser110179

In search of the Fountain of Youth ... get yours ... on the GE.

DeletedUser111589

Sold my remaining 6 houses, sold 12 alchemist, sold all decorations I have put in town.

Then I rearranged my town. Now I have a orderly mess in one part of town. What I mean by that is all buildings fit in a big rectangle without a single extra square.

That rearrangement allowed me to place oasis and another tribal square in my town plus 5th herb merchant.

Once I made that, I have placed same number of alchemists I sold into 2 new squares. Town is looking good *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.