• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #29 2017-11-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

...and ran out of space to place anything else :) Quite a trade-off in any age, unless you have inno+habitat already.

DeletedUser96901

all previous offers were once only offers

maybe if you are lucky and get 4 times the offer to buy one SoK

DeletedUser110179

all previous offers were once only offers
maybe if you are lucky and get 4 times the offer to buy one SoK
They change every hour ... so 24 items in total (but as you say, probably 1-item-only per sale) .
Just aswell ... I have only 940 Diamonds saved up.

Are set pieces available (eg Cherry garden and Indian palace) ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

Well, I'm out of gems. Just bought expansion and I have finished GE as far as unlocked on all 3 worlds

DeletedUser111866

Do you spend diamonds in GE? I thought the sole purpose of playing GE is convert goods/skills to diamonds...

DeletedUser110914

Do you spend diamonds in GE? I thought the sole purpose of playing GE is convert goods/skills to diamonds...
I don't really use my diamonds, especially not for GE. Sometimes I'm tempted cause I need one good for negotiating, cause otherwise you throw away all your goods, but then again. Goods are easy to obtain, diamonds not so much...

DeletedUser111589

I spend 20 diamonds weekly on GE while getting around a hundred. But as all GE is completed, I can't get any more.

DeletedUser110914

that depends on which stage you are in the game, paying for expansions. On my main world I'm in Progressive Era and while it's not superb, it fits perfectly. It depends on your strategy. On my second world I'm in the Iron Age, so I don't really have any need for an expansion.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171123-225122-min.png

Feeling lost? Go to Signpost crossroad. You'll find a road to your dreams if you so desire XD

DeletedUser111866

At least this is better than having rows of stone age trees get aided XD

DeletedUser96901

wouldn't it be awesome if you could sell your things in the black friday special

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser111866

If so, Traz users would be FILTHY RICH. 5 rogues for mere 200d - SELL THEM ALL! Therefore, no wai.

DeletedUser111866

What, be able to sell only once per offer? I think Inno would get too many refunds anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.