• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #29 2017-11-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

survival_of_the_fittest_557535.jpg

DeletedUser111589

First day of new neighborhood and some guy plundered my rosarium. He has 1,3m points...

DeletedUser111866

let's wait and see the result
Will fail XD This is not an abuse.
I plunder sometimes and I don't hide behind the city shield. Adds an element of spice knowing someone might come knocking...
Nice :) I am still hiding behind a n00bshield, getting ready to maaaybe put a nose outside... eventually... well anyway I'm moving to EMA someday... um...:blush:

To say that one player has an advantage over another is to accept that the game can be won.
Not at all. That something can not be won is irrelevant in whether an advantage is conferred.

We all bring something to the table ... and receive in equal measure.
But we do not 'receive in equal measure.'

Some receive the advantage of being able to play entire dimensions to the game, while most are denied that. App players are used to this, based on the platform they play on and regardless of how the app has been marketed. What rationale can there be for playing favours with some but not others when the platform, the world, the day they signed up on, etc. is all the same?

If Inno made some statement about it to excuse or apologise for their behaviour, it would be a step in the right direction. It's not like those who have spent money on the game get the benefits of this new feature while those who have not spent money go short – that at least could be understandable. It's not like all new accounts get to play extra fun, or all the die-hard enthusiasts are rewarded, or ... well, anything that anyone can fathom beyond some being counted as Inno-favoured while the rest of us get the cold shoulder.

Everyone would play DC at some time, if it is made available to us. Even @Bridgeman55 would play if some days, like my current day on beta, where I have to spend less than a day's worth of FP and collect less than a normal day's Tavern Silver and have a 50% chance of 10FP. Why would anyone NOT play it, even if the other 50% of stuff is unwanted. Maybe for those in the Stratosphere of the game, or rushing from one world to the next, an extra 10 or 100 FP isn't important but the occasional chance to top up on event sets will be.

DeletedUser96901

this game can't be won

because a won game would mean the game is over :lol:

DeletedUser105797

So basicaly you just have to say something here to enter competition ? :P

DeletedUser111589

Correct @Rackas

I've heard many times excuse such as phones are too weak devices to play GvG. I disagree. There are many 3D games which appear to have PC quality (Dungeon hunter and galaxy on fire 2 are 2 games that come to my mind first). Of course, on android 4.0 they won't be playable but we have 6.0 as a common android OS now.

DeletedUser111866

Yup, just be lucky enough and post all day round.

/me needs medals

DeletedUser110179

But we do not 'receive in equal measure'.
Some receive the advantage of being able to play entire dimensions to the game, while most are denied that.
That is so true.

We receive in equal measure to what we put in. When you invest in shares, you only receive your rewards when you cash in your shares.

App players get the advantage of playing on the move ... anytime, anywhere (I don't play on the app).
won 5 from Rhino on raft yesterday ... that was a good day for me
(many people don't know about the true joy of the treasure hunt).

Incident_rhino.png

Everyone would play DC at some time, if it is made available to us. Even Bridgeman55 would play if some days, like my current day on beta, where I have to spend less than a day's worth of FP and collect less than a normal day's Tavern Silver and have a 50% chance of 10FP.
DCs are just a marketing ploy to give everyone what they want ... but make them lose sight of what they need. I also want those missing pieces of the Cherry Garden and Indian Palace ... but sometimes "less is more and focus is better".

Focus on the ball with your name on it.

DeletedUser105797

Correct @Rackas

I've heard many times excuse such as phones are too weak devices to play GvG. I disagree. There are many 3D games which appear to have PC quality (Dungeon hunter and galaxy on fire 2 are 2 games that come to my mind first). Of course, on android 4.0 they won't be playable but we have 6.0 as a common android OS now.

Empire: Four Kingdoms has a 2 version, PC and Mobile, everything is same as on PC version, I even like it more, it runs better then PC version and it has a lot of similarities like FoE except there is no GvG Maps, but just one big map where Alliences (so called Guilds) can fight PvP and defend it's castles and every player has its own castle and has to develop his city like in FoE.

Please FoE Admins, dont consider this as an advertise lol, I'm just comparing things :P

DeletedUser111589

I've played such kind of game, didn't like it much. I would have to send army far and wait couple of hours for it reach desired place to be able to finally attack. Mire often than not, my army got defeated before i managed to attack town due to me being offline and defender getting notification of army close to town.

Needles to say, I quit playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.