• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Tech Tree.jpg

DeletedUser111589

You didn't show trade routes and Chemistry that unlocks clearing

DeletedUser111589

Make sure the size is below 1 MB, everything above is too large (from my tests)

DeletedUser110179

Anyone know how to put a photo of your city on here? It won't load mine.
Make sure the resolution is around 900 x 900 ... that's pretty much the best for the forum
(although it will thumbnail higher resolutions but bulks at 1920 x 1080).

DeletedUser111866

So, they just borked with default FP award logic with a very small base FP of Oracle? Niiice :) Still these cost quite a bit of BPs - did they also net more than they can handle? :P

DeletedUser96901

definitely enough on the 2nd round after selling and rebuilding it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser111866

Oh, really, building an Oracle up to 30 costs less than 10k XD And then... build it up again, tear down, and repeat ad nauseam or while the fun lasts, getting MORE FP... sht, that's totally stupid of devs to not check the net balance. I think that Arc is needed to exploit this properly, though.

DeletedUser111866

I think priority goes like this: Arc - Kraken - playstyle priority (Inno or CF) - rest by a mile. At least for me it looks like this for a high age (both senses) player. For low age, maybe CF before Arc, and Kraken has a lot less priority as low age players might not get enough FPs for these krakens to be worth the space.

DeletedUser111866

Well, early on you can go by with conventional weapons. And Alcatraz is SOOO big for an iron age player... frankly even with a RH present I don't consider building it in the near future. Maybe in colonial, or when they'd port GVG to app, then probably it'll be worth using Alcatraz in IA/EMA. IMHO anyway, I am not yet experienced enough to properly value GBs in regard to all ages.

DeletedUser110179

A full set of bps is wasted on me ... 7, 3 or even 13 is fine ... but a full set should go to someone that's itching to build a special GB.
My Alcatraz has suddenly developed a ferocious appetite for bps that no winnings can satisfy.

Alcatraz.png

I think priority goes like this: Arc - Kraken - playstyle priority (Inno or CF) - rest by a mile. At least for me it looks like this for a high age (both senses) player. For low age, maybe CF before Arc, and Kraken has a lot less priority as low age players might not get enough FPs for these krakens to be worth the space.
Arc BPs are so easy to come by it is a waste to use a prize like this on them. Just put a few top(ish) Arc owners into your friends list and keep an eye on them. You want Arcs that don’t show a history of dozens of contributors. Put just one FP on, rarely any more unless you happen to catch one within 50 or less of levelleling, in which case you might be able to snipe 5th/4th or even 3rd place. If you are really lucky you can get a decent bunch of BP but more likely is a decent bunch of medals (I once had enough to get an expansion, just after putting down a medal expansion) and a few blueprints. The thing is, the Arc spits out blueprints by the dozen so you don’t have to get 5th place contributor on many to have enough to get going.

DeletedUser110195

Find 3 or 4 or 5 people with an Arc who'd be interested in forming a swap club, use your daily FP from the timer and collections on it, get your Arc leveled nice and high, I had one lined up before I'd even put my Arc in the mud, 9/15 at at the moment and the higher those Arcs go the more blueprints we'll get and if you really want to speed it up, dump FP packs on Arcs outside the club.

DeletedUser111866

Well, maybe I am not this skilled in finding arc owners and building a swap club - all of those players with arcs are already engaged in close relations. Hmm. That's why I also mentioned a Chateau, it's also very ppwerful especially for a heavy quester route which is very tempting to stick. And diamonds - not even Arc can give them :)

DeletedUser111589

Send friend requests to multiple top players, some of them will have arcs that are being leveled up.

I'm still one bp short even though it was 3rd time arc gave me 5 bp. I'm getting goods for it and I'll probably buy last one once I get expansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.