• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #24 2017-10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This portion of Quest 20 in the Halloween event auto-completes if you've already completed all 64 GE encounters; did it on Beta!
Do you know if that also applies if you DO all 64 after getting to quest 20? E.g. you are at encounter 58, get to quest 20, then do 6 encounters. I remember there being a lot of fuss around this one on beta but I also know that my brain has muddled the Gandhi and Halloween quests a bit.

They would have just knocked them out on Tue next week instead!
Not so easy for me on beta, where the app doesn't get the same length of testing as the browser. App players usually start off anywhere from a few to many days late, making it hard for low-level towns to complete quests, let alone test on them and comment.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Do you know if that also applies if you DO all 64 after getting to quest 20? E.g. you are at encounter 58, get to quest 20, then do 6 encounters. I remember there being a lot of fuss around this one on beta but I also know that my brain has muddled the Gandhi and Halloween quests a bit.
Unsure as you're limited to one city on Beta. I'll complete 64 on my main city this week before I reach Halloween quest #20. I would suggest recommending either complete all 64 before you reach #20 or alternatively stop GE with enough Level 4 encounters to allow #20 to be completed either way.

It should be possible to complete at least GE1 (even for fairly novice players) for quest 13 this week, then get up to quest 19 ready for GE opening again next week - so that the 20 encounters are once again all at GE1. Personally, I like doing GE well beyond that but for the weaker players, do you think that should be workable?

DeletedUser111589

Now that GE is being mentioned, do gold relics always give goods? Found 3 of them and got 200 goods each time.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Now that GE is being mentioned, do gold relics always give goods? Found 3 of them and got 200 goods each time.
Gold (Uncommon) Relics can spawn:
Ritual Flame c. 26%
Tribal Square c. 12%
200 Goods of one type c. 16%
10 Rogues c. 17%
100 FPs c. 16%
Small Medal Package c. 13%

DeletedUser110179

Given the random nature of which pieces get acquired though I find it's more of a design to fit the pieces at hand then come up with a plan and collect to design.
Too true.

The ultimate 4-Palace-combo ... winning a Forum comp lets you choose the missing pieces you really want.

4 Palace Combo with SoK.jpg

4 Palaces , 4 Eastern Towers, 6 SoK and 2 Sacred Sky Watch = 32 fp/d ... a very high space efficiency indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111589

Thank you @LadyHecate for percentage.

Got win 10 battles as one of daily challenges and reward was FP with best being 100. Took a while but finished it and got 100 FP as a reward, it was so good feeling. Also picked up 30 dye while plundering a guy with toughest defense.

DeletedUser111589

I assume that was on Beta and not here on Live?

Live. Got DC and incidents before live release.

I'm sure your signature block states "A farmer on all 3 worlds"!!!

It was for the sake of quest completion with a mix of spite for making my troops die. I don't attack unless its required of me (by DC). If you check my worlds, you'll see that I'm focused on farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.