• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #21 2017-09-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my cities with palaces, I could probably go up 2 levels' housing and my expanded population would still be ecstatic (I'm sure they're on drugs but without a police force, what can one do...). Nevertheless, 380 at HMA is a lot. If you don't have a happiness GB it would eat up quite a bit of space to offset.

DeletedUser111589

Without happiness great building is what was supposed to be said earlier.

In free space gained by rearranging and deleting stuff.

DeletedUser111351

Um, so am I the only one who, as of today, sees and announcement for the pre-winter contest on the game startup page? That contest ended yesterday. Why are they advertising it now?

Um, so am I the only one who, as of today, sees and announcement for the pre-winter contest on the game startup page? That contest ended yesterday. Why are they advertising it now?
Pre-winter?
The Fall Event is showing and has been for a while.
On beta, the Haloween Event started yesterday.

DeletedUser110179

Fel Dranghyr (F-world) ... Amy Steele country .

Cleo the Proud 422 - D-world Thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Oh bridge....you managed a screen cap of one of your FoE dreams ;)

As for One2Rule's question, that's been up a while, can't say I understand why they need a 3 month headstart to get the new winter building ready.

DeletedUser110195

It probably isn't, I've seen people in the top 5 of worlds with setups like that.

DeletedUser111351

Oh bridge....you managed a screen cap of one of your FoE dreams ;)

As for One2Rule's question, that's been up a while, can't say I understand why they need a 3 month headstart to get the new winter building ready.
The thread has been up for awhile. I'm talking about this thing.
PreWinter.jpg

Just showed up today and points to the now over contest thread.

DeletedUser111351

Would be a nightmare to collect. Even with my tiny (by comparison) palace setup I've had trouble hunting down the elusive last tower cause of that icon on the left still telling me I have something still needing collection.

Experienced attackers have probably met the one-spear defence and wondered whether there can be anything worse.

I've just found an even worse defence:

a single rogue, all by itself!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.