• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #21 2017-09-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a big post

Rugby-Post.jpg

DeletedUser111589

Bummer, I'm on next to last story quest for HMA...

Which would be awful realization had I not had daily challenges. For all those "complete a quest'' quests in events.

DeletedUser110195

You don't have many story quests left before you have to move up to LMA, 'build a tower ruin' is a stumbling block not far into that age's story quests.

DeletedUser111589

The ones before are pretty easy. Most were pay resources (supplies)

DeletedUser110179

Got 5th Bountiful Cider Mill ... only just ... 15 fp/d

Moretopia 26 Sep Thumb.jpg

Really rubbish ... you have to "activate" each one daily (unlike SoK) ... more of a prestige item since so few players have 5 (or more) .

Makes me think of the massive Roman Bakery operation ... 8-pairs of water-wheels, built down the side of a mountain ...
Mass production in the ancient world (see France: Barbegal watermills) .
Roman Bakery Mills Barbegal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Leave it to the Romans to devise innovations centuries ahead of their time....it's a shame they were also such power mad, backstabby people...imagine where we'd be if they could've created a stable empire?

DeletedUser110179

Leave it to the Romans to devise innovations centuries ahead of their time....it's a shame they were also such power mad, backstabby people...imagine where we'd be if they could've created a stable empire?
Maybe it's not possible in Europe ... opposites attract but seldom make good long-lasting relationships .
Perhaps, we'ld have to be Chinese .

Established in 221 BCE, the Chinese empire lasted for 2,132 years before being replaced by the Republic of China in 1912 .

The Everlasting Empire.jpg During its two millennia, the empire endured internal wars,foreign incursions,
alien occupations and devastating rebellions--yet fundamental institutional, sociopolitical, and cultural features of the empire remained intact.

The Everlasting Empire
traces the roots of the Chinese empire's exceptional longevity and unparalleled political durability, and shows how
lessons from the imperial past are relevant for China today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 5th Bountiful Cider Mill ... only just ... 15 fp/d
Wow, Bridgeman, that surely elevates a city, along with that quad (?) of palaces as well. Nice going. The best I will end up with is two Bountifuls but I won't have even them for a while, as I have decided to use the age-upgrade feature of the Mill upgrade, so will only upgrade when I move up an age.

It tees me off, reading all these comments from players at the top end of the game complaining about having too many upgrade/reno kits. I've done quite well stocking up on them with this Event but still need at least another dozen and more per city.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20170926-142450.png

Hagia Sophia ☝

Plus loads of HMA roads and each gives 25 happiness. I've got 1400+ additional happiness (soon I'll drop to 1k when I research houses and build them)

Status
Not open for further replies.