• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #12 2017-07-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

There's actually words in mine, but good luck guessing what they are. ;)

DeletedUser110195

Screenshot the area where you type a comment, cropped out everything but the text box, droppered the color of it and wrote a sentence, saved it then posted. :)

DeletedUser108047

I was going to write in lemon juice on the screen... but it didn't work... now my screen is all sticky :( Definitely not holding a candle up behind it to read it :(

DeletedUser110195

I have plenty of wasps here, occasionally one of them decides to commit suicide and get in arms reach of me. Crush it before it can try to sting you, and you don't get stung. Easy peasy. Also had some try establishing a nest inside my home. They got rewarded for their efforts with a spray of raid.

DeletedUser110195

And that Jo, is why I keep a flyswatter handy(which I also use on the wasps if I can). The thing that really irks me are the god damned gnats that zip around you and on every surface, including the inside of my blasted coffee pot. :mad:

DeletedUser110195

I think my strategy of tolerating the cellar spiders that've set up shop in all the corners is paying off, almost no pests, flying or otherwise these days. Of course my tolerance has limits and when they leave those corners and come near me, it's cullin' time!

DeletedUser110195

Yeah they don't really hide out very well, I occasionally see them stupidly set up their trap in my bathroom sink, or even my shower...which prompts a squishing, or a drowning, depending on how cruel I feel like being at the moment.

I mostly trap them in my bath. There is a window over the bath which is slightly open most times and they try coming in and out the house through it - and fall into the bath, from which there is no escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.