• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Valentine's Event 2016

DeletedUser1094

Personally, I value a reno-kit higher than any tree. 8-)
But for those, who already have all the highest tier special buildings... Bummer. ;)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Will the ren kit be able to be used on any applicable buildings? Or, if only on the tree, can it be used in the next era?

DeletedUser16026

Will the ren kit be able to be used on any applicable buildings? Or, if only on the tree, can it be used in the next era?
The Renovation Kit will be the same as all other Renovation Kits, without any limitations. So you'll be able to use it on any special event building in your city, and at any time in the future.

DeletedUser

Personally, I value a reno-kit higher than any tree. 8-)
I agree with that, I'd much rather have a reno kit than an upgraded tree. Ah well, there's always next year!

I would assume that a reno kit is a reno kit and wouldn't necessarily need to be used on your Tree of Love, that's probably more a "serving suggestion" in line with the event. I wouldn't imagine it would be limited in that way.

EDIT: Cross posted with Darkstar, lol.

joesoap

Major-General
will we have to sell our Eternal Tree of Love to finish the event & get the reno kit, because then we will be left with no tree

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
will we have to sell our Eternal Tree of Love to finish the event & get the reno kit, because then we will be left with no tree
Good point, but then again if the ren kit is meant to upgrade the existing tree I would assume (grrrrrr) no felling of trees is required :)

joesoap

Major-General
Good point, but then again if the ren kit is meant to upgrade the existing tree I would assume (grrrrrr) no felling of trees is required :)
i had thought that, but then it is inno games we are dealing with so best not to assume anything

DeletedUser10684

The friendship of Caesar and Marc Antony will be put to the test as beautiful Cleopatra shows up in their lives. Which will prevail? Friendship or love? As always - it's for you to decide.

I choose friendship and love. Cleopatra goes home while Caesar and Marc Antony declare their undying love for each other. What, that isn't an option...?

DeletedUser97688

Maybe the next event will give a special building....How about the Sistine Chapel as a new GB? Since we are talking about the Pope...

DeletedUser16026

No, you will have a different task to complete in the game. If you'd have to sell the Eternal Tree of Love then the suggestion from the announcement wouldn't be valid. :)

DeletedUser

Oh by the way, just to be picky, I think there's a little typo in the announcement.
It won't surprise you that again, the faith of a love triangle will be put in your hands.

Should this perhaps read "fate of a love triangle"?

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I choose friendship and love. Cleopatra goes home while Caesar and Marc Antony declare their undying love for each other. What, that isn't an option...?
I had assumed from the wording that it definitely was an option. So you are not the only one. Why shouldn't they decide that Cleopatra is nothing but a political troublemaker and leave her to go her own way?

DeletedUser5180

Looking forward to the event and finally getting the biggest tree as I only have the 2x2 and 3x2 in my city

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Just a question, I have the tree of love in my inventory, does it need to be placed in order to get the upgraded version? Just wondering if I should put it down before the event happens, thank you.

DeletedUser12400

Looking forward to the event :)

Last edited by a moderator: