• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.68

DeletedUser12400

Well done!
  • A dropdown filter was added to the Event History. We also integrated a search bar, so you can now search for specific events much easier.
  • You can now mark all conversations as read at once. You can now also leave conversations (all at once or only chosen ones) directly from the overview.

DeletedUser

I didn't see a fix to the rail gun rogue issue on the list there. Does that mean it's still bugged?

(for those who are not familiar with this, if a rogue rail gun is the first unit in your army to attack on turn 1, it cannot target stealth/flying units even though rail guns are able to. Subsequent rogues may target flying/stealthed units as intended)

DeletedUser

will i was expecting more evan if they fixed the rail-gun issue would have been great 3 major bugs and not 1 of them fixed

thumps_down.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes, its still bugged. But are we really surprised? This is just more proof of how little they actually care about their game.

Maybe they forgot how to fix it after having the same issue with rogues taking a turn to become stealthed

DeletedUser16026

Sounds good - will there be an associated mobile upgrade? (App store still says 1.66.2)
A mobile update will follow, however it won't take place at the same time as the browser version. We do not have a known release date yet but usually mobile updates take place a day or two after all markets have received the browser update (which is about a week from our market's update).

On which date the update to 1.68 will take place on :?
The update will take place on Tuesday, January 26th. I've edited in the date, thanks.

I didn't see a fix to the rail gun rogue issue on the list there. Does that mean it's still bugged?
The issue is not yet fixed, sadly, so it won't be part of this update. It's related to a more complex issue with the Rogue units and this will be fixed once that is resolved.

DeletedUser5180

who cares about major bugs...... The first impression of the game should now be much better for new players

It should be fairly obvious by now that Inno's main priority is new players and not loyal existing players (customers actually, if they buy diamonds)

perhaps the event window filter will have its uses in fairness

DeletedUser11899

who cares about major bugs...... The first impression of the game should now be much better for new players

It should be fairly obvious by now that Inno's main priority is new players and not loyal existing players (customers actually, if they buy diamonds)

perhaps the event window filter will have its uses in fairness

totally agree

why fight PvP when medals are already useless to you? why fight GvG once your guild has reached the max level?
just for the points in a devalued and corrupted ranking system by bugs, oversights and abuses over time??
no, lets change the look of the bronze age buildings, otherwise new customers might uninstall and quit the game

what a shame :(

Vesiger

Monarch
If there aren't any new customers (like me) there won't be any advanced players in the future - no point having a game that only appeals to the cognoscenti.
It's a not unnatural state of affairs that people complete the game, get bored of sitting at the top of the tech tree, and go off, to be replaced by new recruitment from below; it's difficult for a developer to keep coming up with fresh material to challenge high-level players...

DeletedUser5180

If there aren't any new customers (like me) there won't be any advanced players in the future - no point having a game that only appeals to the cognoscenti.
It's a not unnatural state of affairs that people complete the game, get bored of sitting at the top of the tech tree, and go off, to be replaced by new recruitment from below; it's difficult for a developer to keep coming up with fresh material to challenge high-level players...
it shouldn't be difficult for them to fix the bugs in their existing content to make the game more enjoyable for their high level players though

I agree with both quotes here but the game was appealing enough for new players 3 years ago and many (like myself) are still playing.

we put up with these problems because we've played so long and are in a way addicted / emotionally attached to the game through such a lengthy playing time........... when new players reach iron age and start gvg and are met with unplayable lag etc will they carry on playing.?

ignoring these problems is driving long term players away and does nothing to keep new players either and spending valuable development time jazzing up the bronze age which lasts a couple of days is imo a waste of time.

DeletedUser14704

The quest "Buzzing Defense" is a typo in itself. The word is "Defence".
As many have already pointed out, the lag issue is terrible and even simple battles are playing at varyng speeds throughout with units either crawling then "teleporting" or zipping across the screen at 100mph before coming to a dead halt whilst evrything around them tries to catch up.
GvG battles keep crashing with unexpected errors, lethal when trying to defeat an active opponent as quickly as possible.

Oh, and you got the Union Flag wrong again on the announcement. Missing the Cross of St Patrick. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

Is the chat issue (it going out every 4 hours) part of the update too? That would be nice to have fixed :)
if its not part of the update announcement then no

(jazzing up the bronze age for new players is more important)