• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.68

DeletedUser

good news everyone

now the statues look nicer

I am glad innogames is prioritizing the important things

Udf9F8d.png

Maybe for the next update they can update the "tree" and "obelisk" decorations

That is what people complain about on the forums, isn't it?

DeletedUser16126

who cares about major bugs...... The first impression of the game should now be much better for new players
Couldn't believe that statement in the announcement...
First impression is essential... So why do they drop bronze age players in neighbourhoods with Future players?
That's a bad impression, and some of these players are even plundering them!

And then a little further in the game they join a guild and then they discover that GvG should rather be GGvG...

It should be fairly obvious by now that Inno's main priority is new players and not loyal existing players (customers actually, if they buy diamonds)
Maybe it is because of the fact that diamond players are leaving due to guys that play the dirty Ghost guild game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Couldn't believe that statement in the announcement...
First impression is essential... So why do they drop bronze age players in neighbourhoods with Future players?
That's a bad impression, and some of these players are even plundering them!

I created a city on a new world a couple weeks ago. I was placed in a neighborhood of players in EMA/HMA, and was attacked multiple times in the first 24 hours and plundered as well. So as you say, this doesn't make a good impression.

DeletedUser5180

Maybe it is because of the fact that diamond players are leaving due to guys that play the game so dirty as yourself.

WOW...... I play the game dirty.?

If you mean I systematically attacked your sectors on TE map hoping you would fight back and waste troops defending sectors I had no real interest in before switching to FE and taking all your sectors (except those 2 you released) within 24 hrs then I guess your right.

btw, before you come on here saying I play dirty go and check with your guildmate who bragged that she had two unknown guilds on the lookout for me to help protect those TE sectors. no doubt you'll have your ghost on the hunt for me again like before when we were having a good old battle for FE sectors eh.

Jouchka, get your own house in order before coming to the forum moaning about me in public.

Maybe you could start to play the game the way it was intended. That would maybe not give that amount of points but will bring more joy for yourself and the other players.

The game is intended to be played in many ways included fighting for control of sectors on various maps. That's how i'm playing it.

DeletedUser

why dont you 2 take it somewhere else am pretty sure this don't belong in here

DeletedUser5180

why dont you 2 take it somewhere else am pretty sure this don't belong in here

hi LS, I agree with you totally and the funny thing is that Jouchka is ranked #1 in my hood and I'm ranked #2 so all she needs to do in-game is click on the wee envelope icon beside my avatar and hey presto she can message me there with her grievances but it seems she'd rather do it here so I have replied here to defend myself when being called a 'dirty player' in public :lol:

DeletedUser

hi LS, I agree with you totally and the funny thing is that Jouchka is ranked #1 in my hood and I'm ranked #2 so all she needs to do in-game is click on the wee envelope icon beside my avatar and hey presto she can message me there with her grievances but it seems she'd rather do it here so I have replied here to defend myself when being called a 'dirty player' in public :lol:

yea i can't honestly blame ya shame peeps dont use the mail system ingame more

DeletedUser5180

yea i can't honestly blame ya shame peeps dont use the mail system ingame more

especially when you log on and the neighbourhood social bar is displayed and the person you want to have a go at is right there beside you :P

I see she has edited her original post, shame for her that what she originally said is still visible where I quoted her :lol:

DeletedUser96901

the players filter option "players you can aid now" would nice
that would be all players where the aid button could be clicked at the moment

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
makes me wonder if it's going to take 95% of the entire playerbase quitting before they fix neighbourhoods

DeletedUser104539

After the update, a new message in an existing thread appears empty. With new message threads, no problem.

DeletedUser105508

So now the latest version is released...how many players are now unable to access the game on their computer because they have Windows XP or Vista? Seems I am one of them players...I don't have access to a smartphone or a tablet, so my only other option is update my operating system to a newer version...(costing me more money to play this game)

..and they call this progress!! at a price to me....

Any recommendations or ideas?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I used to like the ability just to click on the GB icon next to a player's ranking when looking into my own GBs. This allowed me to instantly visit that player's city, and, when finished I would be taken straight back to my own city. Now though, that option is gone and I have to click on the player's avatar THEN click 'visit' (two clicks now instead of one). Upon leaving that player's city I am now presented with the Global Rank window which I must close first before getting back to my city.

A two click process has now become a four click process :(

DeletedUser12400

New update, New bugs..
12.png

DeletedUser100832

message system doesn't work (hangs)
quests don't work
GvG I couldn't do a single fight in 26 minutes of trying
loading the site takes several times longer than before
haven't even tried sniping gb's yet but I guess the same EDI each gb takes at least a minute to open EDIT 2 still trying to open same GB, 3 minutes gone

never seen it this bad before

DeletedUser5180

3 crashes while collecting coins, supplies & goods

Now staring at a message system which is frozen

Not even attempted to look at the event history yet as getting seriously frustrated at the continued incompetence surrounding this game

DeletedUser7074

Since update to 1.68 I have such big problems to log into words. My download of any world stops at 68-70% I'm litteraly cut off. Same problems if I try to acces on FF or Chrome :(