• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Obviously the game would be pretty silly if you were automatically invincible in a tank. Who is to say how many spearmen and tanks are in that unit army. They could be gumming up the treads with the legions of their dead

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to say this, but, the Tanks are not Tanks :(

It appears like spears, swords, knifes (rogue), arrows and ordinary bullets can damage it.

To be honest I'm slightly disappointed, I expected the Tanks, as a real Tank would, to be immune to everything except explosive and armor piercing rounds :(

If I understand correctly our 'progressive era' is equivalent to real world term i.e. a pre ww1 era. In that case, there was nothin resembling "tanks" at that time, only a few sardine cans that, that were only used in ww1 and failed miserably(iirc first they were used most broke down before reaching the front lines, half of the rest were taken down and the rest mostly helped due to the other side surprise). In any case those are not modern or ww2 armored corps used for blitzkrieg, those are infantry corps with few tanks sent ahead so they can break enemy position.

Obviously those tanks were useless in poor ground conditions or in forested areas, were I don't have any problem imagining guerrilla fighters with spears and arrows doing some damage to the men.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11899

Taking a look at image of a PE city (in #272), I see that color tones of PE buildings are gray, as like the color of the ready-to-collect graphic.
Perhaps it will be a little bit more difficult to find where hells is hidden my typical last production pending to collect! :)

DeletedUser276

fyi I have removed images and info that were taken and posted here from another server. Most of the information was not even in spoilers. Since things "can" change from the beta server to this one please refrain from posting info here until the actual update as changes that may happen will just confuse people.

DeletedUser6514

Is there any actual bonus breakdown of the levels for the new Great Building yet?

DeletedUser1983

Yep, definitely not building this GB... In the last 2 months or so I have not even once seen any diamonds come out of any quests.. I have already bought two expansions and have enough medals for the third expansion whenever it comes out. Coins and supplies don't really attract me much since quests hardly give you MAYBE 60-70k total in a day (against 750k coins and 1.5 million supplies) and that too without any ranking points... Thank you very much for wasting a good chance to make this GB useful (e.g. decrease the healing time of troops, training time of troops, etc.).. There were so many useful scenarios and out of everything the most useless scenario has been picked for this GB!

DeletedUser

I find it useful ... I played a lot of repetitive missions ... the problem is space. It is the only building that will be added to this update. Alcatraz will probably be introduced at 1.07

DeletedUser3157

It would be cool if Alcatraz is actually placed on that island on right bottom corner, outside of your town. Hence also not eating away in town space. it would make sense looks and feel wise :p

Although then only problem would be "who would not build it if it takes no space".

DeletedUser

haha that is actually a really cool idea hint

we have island allready, scroll south east.
maybe like this :-)
alcatraz3d72.png

DeletedUser

Seems like this problem still havn't been fixed, and PE is released on .EN tomorrow. I can only imagine the amounts of complains that this issue will cause. I know for sure that this will atleast make me mad when designing my city...

I'll let the pictures below speak for themselves (I think that you get the problem):

(View them from the left to the right for correct order)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

As you see, we can't build a crossroad "between" 2 pieces of 2x2 road. Just imagine the problems when we are going to fit the roads with our buildings:

1_1.png 1_2.png

DeletedUser

falcon93, thanks for the headsup. Although this might be intentional by design. I'll keep that in mind when designing my new town.

Quick question, do you know the name of the first province which gives a goods resource boost? Thanks.

DeletedUser

falcon93, thanks for the headsup. Although this might be intentional by design. I'll keep that in mind when designing my new town.

I really hope it's not :( I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to put our crossroads where we want :( Having to build your city depending on the roads beeing on "even" squares is just silly :(

Quick question, do you know the name of the first province which gives a goods resource boost? Thanks.

The first province with goods boost is called "Kriegreich" :)

Another really confusing thing is that they have decided to "scale" the battlefield, but not by sqaures, but by range and distance. So our riflemans who had a range of 8 will just have a range of 6 now, although, it will still say 8 squares in the stats. This is just a massive headache :(

I suggested that they should add more squares to the battlefield instead, and, as the grid will become too large for the viewport, I suggested that they should add a Click-and-Drag scroll, the exact same that they use for the city view. No respons yet and PE reaches .EN tomorow :(

DeletedUser

I really hope it's not :( I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to put our crossroads where we want :( Having to build your city depending on the roads beeing on "even" squares is just silly :(

From a programming coding perspective I can see how it'll require more work, so there you go, that's one reason.

DeletedUser

The first province with goods boost is called "Kriegreich" :)

I just realised that you can't see the name until you actually scout it. From my understanding, the first province (pvp province) is the only option you have to scout initially. Can you tell me, after conquering the pvp province, which direction should I scout (North South East West) to get to Kriegreich?

I'm trying to rush to get my goods resource boost as fast as possible.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

I just realised that you can't see the name until you actually scout it. From my understanding, the first province (pvp province) is the only option you have to scout initially. Can you tell me, after conquering the pvp province, which direction should I scout (North South East West) to get to Kriegreich?

I'm trying to rush to get my goods resource boost as fast as possible.

Thank you.

Scout the province to the East, the province that represents Germany :)

EDIT: The province actually represents Germany, Denmark and Schweiz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.