• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4906

I hope next Update 1.06 will have the Progressive Era, Guild Wars and the Summer Event :D

hahahahahahaha!!

I hope for world peace & one day to actually land on the Moon too, i know which will happen first!:p

DeletedUser10731

hahahahahahaha!!

I hope for world peace & one day to actually land on the Moon too, i know which will happen first!:p

lol, it's very likely to see the summer event before the end of summer :cool:

DeletedUser

so is the summer event independent of these other things? He said SE was not quest related, so I kind of just assumed that is what he was calling the rolling out of PE b/c he couldn't say that and not ruin surprise, e.g., if he said "we are rolling PE out in summer." From blacksmith's hints and that pic my guess is that the summer event is PE. I would love if guild wars came out at same time, but I doubt they would do that

DeletedUser

Source= http://blog.forgeofempires.com/

The wheel of time never stands still and in our strategy game Forge of Empires, Progress is not a slow process either. Not too long ago, the chimneys started smoking in the Industrial Age, now the strategy game is at the brink of entering the Progressive Era, Forge’s next age. The Update will be on the international servers next week, july 24th, the other versions follow a week later. I already looked our development team over the shoulder and what I saw and heard there, definitely makes me want to play it! Once again, there will be a completely new world map with countless quests, provinces and fun surprises. During the Industrial Age, the first factories started their work, but now the famous assembly line is being introduced.
Garage.jpg

Droves of workers will stream to the factories and work in mass production. Growing cities need new means of transport, such as automobiles or even zeppelins – so you’ll have to build tarmac roads. One thing I can promise you that the look of your city will change radically! Militarily the turn of the century adds several strategical elements to the battlefields. New weapons systems, such as the fearsome tanks or snipers, demand completely new tactics of you. So you already see, a whole lot of great new features await! So stay tuned, the progressive era will soon be hitting the game!
Zeppelin.jpg

DeletedUser3157

Hope that PA is any good..Out in a week and not even in zz yet. Man if any u devs reading this, u need to hook me up with whatever it is u really using for testing stuff nowadays, get it balanced without any loopholes this time.

DeletedUser

Anyone know where to find the details on the new PA?

For example, how many population does each new house give, or how much space do the new cultural / goods / productions buildings take?

Thanks

DeletedUser10731

Anyone know where to find the details on the new PA?

For example, how many population does each new house give, or how much space do the new cultural / goods / productions buildings take?

Thanks

you have to wait a couple of days to know these details ;)

DeletedUser9061

Why no announcement about the Progressive Age in the forum? Surely it can't be due for release on 24th July - that's only a week away. Or do they mean 24th July 2014 :)

DeletedUser10731

lol have anyone noticed the "Ford" logo on the garage, replaced with the "Forge" written? :D

Amy Steele

General
Or the name of the airport the Zeppelin is moored at? :D (Spotted that off the line drawing artwork awarded during the Birthday Event, glad it looks like they are keeping it).

DeletedUser6065

Or the name of the airport the Zeppelin is moored at? :D (Spotted that off the line drawing artwork awarded during the Birthday Event, glad it looks like they are keeping it).
Not if it's diamond only . . . . mk

DeletedUser

I'm confused, will the Zeppelin be a military unit or a cultural building? :confused: I'm not sure, but didn't they use Zeppelins in warfare aswell, wasn't Zeppelins the first "aerial" units in history, or? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.