• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

Emberguard

Legend
Bit strange for a pure diamond farm given the idea is usually to have a low maintenance world. Log in, collect, log off.

It’s an idea that could potentially work. But only if you’re hyper lvling the blue galaxy which you’re unlikely to get without a hyper lvl’d Arc due to needing enough BPs generated and the age of the GB

35 / (3x2) = 6 shrunk wells
35 / (3x3) = 4 full-size wells

In order for it to pay off it needs to be better then 4-6 wishing wells. (That’s if the only space taken to set it up is by the blue galaxy)

If you stop at Lvl 10 then you’ll never break even on the space taken up (for diamond production). Reason being at that lvl you only get 6 buildings sampled. So in order to break even you’d need a 100% x2 bonus. You don’t get that, you get 32% x2.

By lvl 80 you get 13 buildings and 68% x2. At that rate it might break even, might get profit or might lose diamonds. Because it’s double the amount of wells in that space you need half of them to produce (on a x2) to break even. Given you have to win both flips (well + x2) you could end up getting the x2 on the wrong wells

So really it’s only worth attempting the Blue Galaxy if you can set it up faster then you run out of space to place wells and have the wells to put in that spot. Cause chances are it’ll be worse then wells in the same spot but better then no wells if you have extra unused space

Charovnika

Private
I am currently playing Egypt, and I have 15 days left ... the truth is that I have to make space first, as some players said in the forum ... I only have to buy 1 card space for the rest of the 15 days. .and I think I can handle the mission for the best time.

DeletedUser

I am making the 2nd Egypt and i will keep doing it untill i reach lvl3-4 my Royal Bathhouse.
Then i will finish my Vikings - I like the paralel completion of Settlements because it keeps me doing something different which i like !

@Emberguard i never seen a BG on a WW farm, i just calculated that if you know which Wells are giving Diamonds and your BG is high Enough
(which is easy for players with 10 WW Farms) then could work better !
*i made fast calc with my mind , i didnt made maths on the calculator

WinnerGR

Captain
1 city on 1 world with 3WW's isn't a diamond farm!!

View attachment 20875

View attachment 20876
That is not my diamond farm that is my main city + that image is so out of date ,it does not even have my ark in it !!

And my guild is not crows

@Agent327 professional Diamond Farms have Blue Galaxies, thats my info's
I run a successful diamond farm without a BG , I receive an average 50 diamonds a week so I would receive an average of 100 diamonds with the BG.

I will look at getting one in my DF.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
That is not my diamond farm that is my main city + that image is so out of date ,it does not even have my ark in it !!

And my guild is not crows

Image is two days old. You just placed an Arc that is at level 2 at the moment and you changed guilds. You were in Crows for 8 days and you are in The Old Ones now, but seeing your record that will not be for long.

I run a successful diamond farm without a BG , I receive an average 50 diamonds a week so I would receive an average of 100 diamonds with the BG.

I will look at getting one in my DF.

So where is that supposed to be diamond farm? You are not listed in any other world. The averige number of diamonds you are supposed to recieve also keeps changing.

No it is not , on a good week I can get 500 diamonds a bad week 25 . That is a secured 25 diamonds a week without paying a penny to Inno and I do not need any more diamonds to pay for my Cultural Settlements.

In your efforts to be a "big boy" you make mistake after mistake. You read what others do and pretend to be doing it yourself.