• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

cyllan

Corporal
it is another grind fest..... done Egypt once....enough....... it is all the same mechanics plus the SUPER ANNOYING IMPEDIMENTS.....( diamond sinks )

after doing it once why do we have to do it again 10 times to get a decent special building....?....

it seems like inno has nothing else to do just to repeat mechanics and same map over and over and over again......

whole documental on youtube

"Let’s go whaling: Tricks for monetising mobile game players with free-to-play mechanics"

the whole point of this post.......is
nothing is free 2 play......inno employs MATHEMATICIANS....BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGISTS and ECONOMISTS......
dont even think for a second you can beat inno games....they know all the tricks......pure science.....you pay with your life time or with real money......and GRINDING settlements is horrible..to get the end rewards......and the new settlement is the same.....the desert doesnt have the impediments....the impediments are for people to waste time or buy diamonds........it isnt reward worthy of the time spent.....

WinnerGR

Captain
picking up the diamonds and actually making a diamond city...it is very different......
No it is not , on a good week I can get 500 diamonds a bad week 25 . That is a secured 25 diamonds a week without paying a penny to Inno and I do not need any more diamonds to pay for my Cultural Settlements.

DeletedUser

But you are not able to finish Egypt or any other Settlement in time unless you give the amount of time needed !
OR the Diamonds !!!

WinnerGR

Captain
My first point is that I always complete the viking and Japan settlement in time without diamonds .

My second point is that the Egyptian cultural settlement is not pay to win but to compete it in time it is pay diamonds to win . There are 2 ways of getting high amounts of diamonds:

1. Pay money to Inno
  2. Diamond farm

I selected option 2 and it drained all my diamonds which I usually used for GE and the teck-tree.

Point 3 : Was it worth it ?

No

The extra rewards for completing it in time are too low .

Point 4: There is no point saying 'ignore it' because it then becomes quite pointless so I propose that the time rewards are increased to make it more worth all the diamonds I paid or extend the time .

legend9182

Major-General
My first point is that I always complete the viking and Japan settlement in time without diamonds .

My second point is that the Egyptian cultural settlement is not pay to win but to compete it in time it is pay diamonds to win . There are 2 ways of getting high amounts of diamonds:

1. Pay money to Inno
  2. Diamond farm

I selected option 2 and it drained all my diamonds which I usually used for GE and the teck-tree.

Point 3 : Was it worth it ?

No

The extra rewards for completing it in time are too low .

Point 4: There is no point saying 'ignore it' because it then becomes quite pointless so I propose that the time rewards are increased to make it more worth all the diamonds I paid or extend the time .
My guildmates finished it in less than 25 days Idk the exact number
So I will say it's not the thing is that your strategy is lacking somewhere