• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

cyllan

Corporal
No it is not , on a good week I can get 500 diamonds a bad week 25 . That is a secured 25 diamonds a week without paying a penny to Inno and I do not need any more diamonds to pay for my Cultural Settlements.

getting 30-40 wishing wells and the GBs to support them takes a long time....and give less 1% chance .....so you need loads of them to get guaranteed 50 diamonds...the diamond expansions for the city cost a fortune too.... i get more diamonds in a single GBG GE .
makes me wonder if that was even intended all things considered, as you can do it in half the time without RNG for 4x ticks. Ends up the easiest settlement of them all.

still it is a ridiculous grind repetitive task..... it is like rolling boulders up the montain .....let them roll back and do it all again dozens of times .....it isnt fun ...it is a job...it is a stupid grind....for no reason whatsoever ....

less people played the japan settlement than the viking one....and very few are going to bother finishing the Egypt one ....the grind is not worth it.....

WinnerGR

Captain
Image is two days old. You just placed an Arc that is at level 2 at the moment and you changed guilds. You were in Crows for 8 days and you are in The Old Ones now, but seeing your record that will not be for long.

So where is that supposed to be diamond farm? You are not listed in any other world. The average number of diamonds you are supposed to receive also keeps changing.

In your efforts to be a "big boy" you make mistake after mistake. You read what others do and pretend to be doing it yourself.
I have 3 cities on US

1. My main city--------------Duransound
  2. My main diamond farm--Hounsmoor
  3. My new diamond farm---Vingrid
2020-04-13.png

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
I have 3 cities on US

1. My main city--------------Duransound
  2. My main diamond farm--Hounsmoor
  3. My new diamond farm---Vingrid
View attachment 20877

We have already seen your "main" city. Now let's get to the diamond farms you just started.

Houndsmoor

Houndsmoor.jpg

A main diamond farm with 1 WW.

Vingrid

Vingrid.jpg

Another city just started with just 1 WW.

So on a good week you get 500 diamonds? Does your mother buy them for you?

Stop trying to impress others with your made up stories. Your advice is misleading and based on a lie.

WinnerGR

Captain
We have already seen your "main" city. Now let's get to the diamond farms you just started.

Houndsmoor

View attachment 20878

Vingrid

View attachment 20879

Stop trying to impress others with your made up stories. Your advice is misleading and based on a lie.
Maybe I am lucky .

cyllan

Corporal

Houndsmoor

View attachment 20878

Vingrid

View attachment 20879

of course it didnt take 100h of questing and playing to get that piece of crap "city"

my diamond city only has like 15 max.WW....and only IA..... you dont even have anything to plunder i got 3 attack GBs at level 8-10.....

lol....what a joke....

WinnerGR

Captain
of course it didnt take 100h of questing and playing to get that piece of crap "city"

my diamond city only has like 15 max.WW....and only IA..... you dont even have anything to plunder i got 3 attack GBs at level 8-10.....

lol....what a joke....
Does it matter when I have such amazing luck ?

WinnerGR

Captain
I have another word for it.

You have a total of 5 WW. Chance of getting diamonds from 1 of them is 1% and you get 500 diamonds a week.
Your mother really is generous.
I have 6 WWs in total.

1. 4 in my main city
  2. 1 in my diamond farm
  3. 1 in my diamond farm
Please learn how to count.

I would expect more from you .

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
I have never said I get 500 a week , I said I had 25 a week on average.

Really?

Again the proof is much stronger than the lie.

No it is not , on a good week I can get 500 diamonds a bad week 25 . That is a secured 25 diamonds a week without paying a penny to Inno and I do not need any more diamonds to pay for my Cultural Settlements.

And that is a statement made before you created those two petty "diamond farms"

Agent327

Overlord
I created the main DF 3 weeks ago and the new DF a week ago.

Main? New?

You do know there is a database keeping track of this?

You just made it past the tutorial and 1 WW isn't a farm.

What about the 500 diamonds? You clearly made that statement.

How can 25 at a bad weak be an average?
How can you get 25 in a week? Plundered only half a WW?

WinnerGR

Captain
Main? New?

You do know there is a database keeping track of this?

You just made it past the tutorial and 1 WW isn't a farm.

What about the 500 diamonds? You clearly made that statement.

How can 25 at a bad weak be an average?
How can you get 25 in a week? Plundered only half a WW?
I think your database it misleading and somehow I maybe have plundered half a WW.