• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Best Town Forge of Empires

DeletedUser

http://s8.postimage.***/8aash54yr/citymix.png

replace *** by o r g because o r g is blacklist. not use spacebar!

-edit- test other pic service

citymix641c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

visit my town...apocalipster in dinegu server....comments are appreciated.

DeletedUser

I see this is a new trend in the last days...

2 of my neighbours:

and this are the advanced ones... don't noticed if any lower ranked players quit. (probably they don't bother sending a message)

They are popping up everywhere
END.jpg

DeletedUser

And I bet most of them regret their decision when the PvP improvements, Guild collaboration/battles, Industrial Age and whatnot comes out.
"Please give back everything I sold" :p

- L

DeletedUser

And I bet most of them regret their decision when the PvP improvements, Guild collaboration/battles, Industrial Age and whatnot comes out.
"Please give back everything I sold" :p

- L

And now you`re just showing off.
Unless you talk more and give us details in which case we forgive you ;)

DeletedUser3157

Got my St Marks and finished up gambrel upgrade. I'm 3/7 done with GPs upgrade so closing in on half way mark. Town still in transistion mode a bit and few wasted tiles here and there, but not too much change planned from now on. Took 3 screenshots on full screen to add it together.
2013-2nd-jan-town_zpsdd1c45d1.jpg

DeletedUser

I finally got all my GBs. It took many (too many) polishes a day (was visiting 3-5 guilds with whom I was colaborating, trading etc), construction of many deposits for those good guzzlers, and ofc diamonds to complete the missing bits of the puzzle once enough BPs were collected. The space is always the issue, so this is what i came up with:

mytownlmawithallgbm.jpg

DeletedUser3157

Nice, all 12 GBs. I can imagine it is not easy to get the 2500 or so CA goods needed to build deal and dresden if you are in LMA and only use diamonds for last few BP :P

DeletedUser

Its a ppls game ;) You'd be surpized how much ppl are willing to help. Havent spent a diamond on goods :)

Edit: Besides, If you produce 100 goods every 8 hours its not a big deal. The only issue was finding ppl to trade with.

DeletedUser7223

I posted pic on another thread and saw this thread , sure why not ! (btw , i'm taking friend request's at the mo)
CA, 27-1-13.jpg

DeletedUser14818

Hi, everyone.
This is a very nice discussion and I am going to exploit it as much as possible when I play the game. But can anyone help me with this one: why can't I see any cities when I follow your links to Forgestats?

Oh, and I can't see any of my "saved" plans (the links lead to a blank grid).

DeletedUser

Wow.. that is messed up..
I remember Slygoxx saying something about deleting old plans, but only ones that aren't used for several months or something..
Something has definitely gone wrong in the process I think..

- L

DeletedUser

Something was messed up indeed. The entire database was deleted, unfortunately, and I did not have any backups. Sorry about that. I'll make backups from now on though.

As for the deletion process, currently only plans that have not been viewed for 2 months and have a total amount of views lower than or equal to 1 will be deleted. The number of views used for the deletion will increase as time goes by, but will never become higher than 20. Something must've gone wrong when I calculated the timestamp for 2 months ago. It won't happen again, anyway. And if it does, I'll have a backup.

DeletedUser14818

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I was beginning to think that something was wrong with my browser (though I think I've already tamed it ;)). I still think that the site is very useful, my main problem was not with my plans as, once I've arranged everything, I could use it in-game. I just hoped to see the towns that others created and described here.

DeletedUser7719

Don't worry Slygoxx! I love your Planner; it's saves me a bunch of coins and supplies in the game! Our guild always tries to recommend it to new members!