• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Best Town Forge of Empires

DeletedUser3157

Well I had 6 PE goods buildings I razed last week due to the merge and sudden need of more military. My my GBs still get me 90 per day, so that's a worth some 4 goods buildings still laying also. I just been around while, so the goods stock is built up strong, making it really non-issue. With the stuff I've produced in the past and my GBs, not really notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

hint2 En5
ranchtown1_0.jpg

DeletedUser653

DeletedUser7719

I don't see why you need so many goods buildings. I have lived through my whole city life with only (at most) 2 goods buildings from the current age and one from the previous... (or 2 previous and 2, 2-ages ago, but it's about the same ratio), and I have always offered my goods at a 5:4 ratio (well, I only remember offering goods since the EMA, so the IA and BA might have been different)

DeletedUser653

Alcatrez - I was sitting on about 500 of each PA and Alcatrez took most of that pile, now building back up for Frontenanc and to leave another 500 of each PA goods in stock. So thats about 4000 PA goods needed and since Tin and Machine I have boost for it makes sense to build a lot and trade for the rest of the PA goods, pretty lucky these seem to be the goods in short supply in my hood.

But its really expensive in coins/goods, about 320,000 a day and been going about 10 days, so thats 3.2 million spent.

DeletedUser3157

Alcatrez - I was sitting on about 500 of each PA and Alcatrez took most of that pile, now building back up for Frontenanc and to leave another 500 of each PA goods in stock. So thats about 4000 PA goods needed and since Tin and Machine I have boost for it makes sense to build a lot and trade for the rest of the PA goods, pretty lucky these seem to be the goods in short supply in my hood.

But its really expensive in coins/goods, about 320,000 a day and been going about 10 days, so thats 3.2 million spent.

I wouldn't mind running 10 PE goods factories as well, get some of my coins and supplies changed over to goods which can be used in more verstale ways and shared around, but it would be just too much strain on points. Each PE goods factory would cut me of another ranch or so, and that's pretty bad considering what I'm up against. Besides I get about 90 PE goods per day from my GBs, about 4 PE goods buildings worth of outcome, still 90 more per day than I'm gonna need on myself for the next 4 or so months.

DeletedUser

Here's my current layout

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=81f2bd361581796041a1e88d0644077d - trying to maximize coin income, for faster progress through the tech tree. Just finished LMA, working towards tobacco plants as of this moment.

Edit, info on my military:
I'm the only one in colonial age in my hood. My defense is full colonial unattached. I have no problems winning LMA and Colonial Towers with what I have, I'm even considering tossing a Great Sword building.

Lastly, should I toss Colosseum, in favor of something more fun? Sure 98 medals pr week is nice, I'm at 1267/3000 atm, but meh, i just feel it's a waste.

DeletedUser653

This is gonna be my layout when I find all the Blueprints for Alcatraz :P. My current layout is not much different from this too :).

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=87138cd8e092978ca86a69c8ca33ead9

nice, but i do not like those zepplins taking up 9 spaces of road each, realy should be only 3 and end onto a road if possible

Here's my current layout

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=81f2bd361581796041a1e88d0644077d - trying to maximize coin income, for faster progress through the tech tree. Just finished LMA, working towards tobacco plants as of this moment.

Edit, info on my military:
I'm the only one in colonial age in my hood. My defense is full colonial unattached. I have no problems winning LMA and Colonial Towers with what I have, I'm even considering tossing a Great Sword building.

Lastly, should I toss Colosseum, in favor of something more fun? Sure 98 medals pr week is nice, I'm at 1267/3000 atm, but meh, i just feel it's a waste.

Wow - i just love your 3 GB's 1 road - really quire nice.
I have no Colosseum, but do have all the BPs and goods for one.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Here is my city. It'll be immortalized here and in my computer because this city will collapse in 2 days. Complete rebuild.

1dxVXwy.jpg

DeletedUser13082

Few days ago for a guildmate, I was to keep this: http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=00629c05c176b66dd525b18c171bf65c

This is what I made of it: http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=6107326d7296160e30f8773f7134fa51

I'm just sad cause I think it's one of my best designs given the circumstances if the player had gone for it. But he didn't go for it so sharing it here with at least somebody :P

That was the one for Skull wasn't it mate? I think he is planning on using it he's just waiting till he has everything he needs (coins etc)