• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support Team Feedback! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16026

Would it be possible for the table on the first page to be updated with the suggestions that have been made after its initial creation and maybe have some feedback on why any suggestions haven't made it to the table.
The table is up to date with everything that has been suggested here that could be worked on. There are a few items which we didn't get to respond to such as your idea to add an estimated completion time for the listed items. Unfortunately there are too many variables that can influence this so it's rather hard to provide an estimate time. At the moment the priority is to fix any issues within the team, make sure everyone is on the same page regarding procedures, and improving upon those procedures where possible.

But if you feel we have missed out on something, feel free to point it out here or through PM and we'll respond.

Does this include other banned players?
All cases are different in one way or another, and in that same manner the actions taken are different too. Some expire after a certain period of time, others are permanent and require an appeal.

DeletedUser108405

I wouldn't have thought this needed to be said but can I make a suggestion that former support members with no knowledge of current policy are not openly sanctioned by the admin team to answer questions on it, as it is potentially confusing for players reading the responses. The only people that should be responding to player inquiries about current policy with any authority are current support members; this is getting ridiculous now.

If you're going down this road, I'm sure there are former support members around with more current and relevant knowledge... pretty sure they're not ALL banned yet.

DeletedUser99588

The table is up to date with everything that has been suggested here that could be worked on. There are a few items which we didn't get to respond to such as your idea to add an estimated completion time for the listed items. Unfortunately there are too many variables that can influence this so it's rather hard to provide an estimate time. At the moment the priority is to fix any issues within the team, make sure everyone is on the same page regarding procedures, and improving upon those procedures where possible.

But if you feel we have missed out on something, feel free to point it out here or through PM and we'll respond.

All cases are different in one way or another, and in that same manner the actions taken are different too. Some expire after a certain period of time, others are permanent and require an appeal.

My suggestion was two fold. Date for when something was added to the table and an estimated action/implementation date. I'm assuming it is possible to add the former date so everyone can see when it was added to the table.

Personally I also think some effort should go into having an action/implementation date where possible as it provides a target to achieve something. To many things drag on with seemingly nothing happening. There seems to be some sort of Innogames phobia with providing information on when something will be done.

I wouldn't have thought this needed to be said but can I make a suggestion that former support members with no knowledge of current policy are not openly sanctioned by the admin team to answer questions on it, as it is potentially confusing for players reading the responses. The only people that should be responding to player inquiries about current policy with any authority are current support members; this is getting ridiculous now.

If you're going down this road, I'm sure there are former support members around with more current and relevant knowledge... pretty sure they're not ALL banned yet.

Totally agree but careful what you ask for as the outcome might not be what you desire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97018

since this has turned into propper mish-mash, i have somewhat unrelated question (checked in the rules, but haven't seen the answer)
we've seen bans where it is said under the name banned, and those with strike through and banned under the name
my question is what's the difference and where can the explanation be found
i do suspect the one with strike through is perma ban, but i like confirmations of things...
also to get back on topic, can i suggest this should be written as part of the rules, makes it easier to find

DeletedUser276

Hey folks, I have thought about concerns of specific posters and requested my thread on proceedure be deleted. Darkstar will though next week put up his own transparency thread up so players get a more official response.

Some stated I had an ulterior motive for trying to help out not realizing I put in 100 to 130 hours a week into here starting things up and getting the community going. As such it still feels like my child and I care for it when it bangs its knee.

Some though feel that no help is better than some help, I hope those people arnt just naysaying to try to create anarchy because of thier ulterior motives. I will go back to my norm routine and if anyone wishes info I implore them to wait for Darkstar or PX to post thier thread. Remember we are all in this together and angst is counter-productive to building a community. Patience and compassion are key.

DeletedUser96995

Any news on new CM? I can't find it on my app :-(

-----
found it...no news

DeletedUser276

Not on a market this important. They will either promote one of the ccm's or transfer someone from another market with experience.

DeletedUser276

ROFL I think I answered that about 20 times. They ALREADY had a list of potentials they were reviewing when I offered to help. My helping was done to be nice not out of some plan to get back on the team. Seriously people that only see help as a twisted plan for ulterior motives I feel sorry for as they themselves will rarely if at all do anything nice out of just wanting to help.

No finger pointing but just an observance of getting accused or repeatedly asked that by people who refuse to believe whats been told to them.

For the record I have not asked nor have been asked to come back here to resume my old job regardless what some are accusing regardless of my responses. Now I hope that puts things to rest finally.

DeletedUser107898

Not you then?????

ROFL I think I answered that about 20 times. They ALREADY had a list of potentials they were reviewing when I offered to help. My helping was done to be nice not out of some plan to get back on the team. Seriously people that only see help as a twisted plan for ulterior motives I feel sorry for as they themselves will rarely if at all do anything nice out of just wanting to help.

No finger pointing but just an observance of getting accused or repeatedly asked that by people who refuse to believe whats been told to them.

For the record I have not asked nor have been asked to come back here to resume my old job regardless what some are accusing regardless of my responses. Now I hope that puts things to rest finally.

Don't see ur point here really, mydlana was surprised its not you, since you got involved in this mess created by others :) (Or was a sarcastic surprised? As lazy to read all from behind :P)

Have you ever thought that maybe the list of potentials was just a polite no thank you ?
After all, you probably are one of the few with a clue around here and wont be so much freedom to move players from a hood to the other or letting your guild talk nonsense in global chat ;)
Would be cool to have the brain back in the team (not saying others don't have a brain, as its impossible) and everything will go back to normal.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I have an idea...you know the way in chat within the game it is possible to 'ignore' or block players so that you don't have to read their messages...well, can we do that in the forum also? I think that it is a bloody great idea :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2989

It's currently possible to add other forum members to your ignore list, if you view the members profile there is a option to add them to your ignore list (you can also add people via your own profile). However I don't think that will prevent you from seeing their forum posts and that might never be possible (we'd need a CCM to confirm that).

DeletedUser96995

Oh well...just reviewing the table. My favourite pony. The favouritism bit. Still a bit unclear how salior, after her abusing the senior mod position, and being removed for 24h, is back to being a senior mod. She showed she was willing, ready and abusing the system. She is not an example junior mods would want to be.
If she is so determined to be a mod, let her be one. But not a senior one. What can she teach new applicants? If u get plundered, moan and whine and the CMT will move you?

++++
And I wonder what advice she gives to the players who complain about being plundered? And what she, as a senior mod, tells the junior mods to tell the players

DeletedUser107898

since now its an known issue :D everyone will know where to write for a better hood or stuff :D

Oh well...just reviewing the table. My favourite pony. The favouritism bit. Still a bit unclear how salior, after her abusing the senior mod position, and being removed for 24h, is back to being a senior mod. She showed she was willing, ready and abusing the system. She is not an example junior mods would want to be.
If she is so determined to be a mod, let her be one. But not a senior one. What can she teach new applicants? If u get plundered, moan and whine and the CMT will move you?

++++
And I wonder what advice she gives to the players who complain about being plundered? And what she, as a senior mod, tells the junior mods to tell the players

DeletedUser

++++

so much for letting the subject drop then mydlana :(

DeletedUser96995

so much for letting the subject drop then mydlana :(

Well, its an example of mod favouritism. Which has gone unpunished. So what does it say about other, unknown to us, cases?

If u query anything you are told its dealt with internally. Without any details (due to the German privacy law which seems to be the answer to any unwanted questions)

Are there any other cases we don't know about? A special favour for a fellow mod?

DeletedUser58910

Well, its an example of mod favouritism. Which has gone unpunished. So what does it say about other, unknown to us, cases?

Do the phrases 'mega-T' and 'T Zizzle Dawg' ring any bells, myd? I honestly think you are the last one to criticise, and should drop this topic before it grows mushrooms

DeletedUser96995

Do the phrases 'mega-T' and 'T Zizzle Dawg' ring any bells, myd? I honestly think you are the last one to criticise, and should drop this topic before it grows mushrooms

Yes...I called tracey mega T...which was short from mega "female dog" T. So what? What does it have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.