• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support Team Feedback! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16026

Although I know for sure that a previous CCM (albeit reluctantly) DID access a world on which they played to sort something out.

For the CM team it's different, they have to have access to everything as a situation might arise when they'll need to step in. But their actions are still logged and reviewed so they cannot do it unless it is necessary (as they'll need to explain their actions afterward).

DeletedUser276

Cm's are also not mods but admins. Plus they have a secret hush hush server for them to play on... Shhhhh dont tell anyone though. If people found out they were admins we will be undulated in anarchy, and cookies.

DeletedUser96995

Cm's are also not mods but admins. Plus they have a secret hush hush server for them to play on... Shhhhh dont tell anyone though. If people found out they were admins we will be undulated in anarchy, and cookies.

Is it why its called XX? Lol

DeletedUser96995

I see no news on the new CM.
And congrats to megatonno for becoming a SIGM. Much better sigm than some I must say. Some are still a sigm after breaking the rules and not even apologising for it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

For the CM team it's different, they have to have access to everything as a situation might arise when they'll need to step in. But their actions are still logged and reviewed so they cannot do it unless it is necessary (as they'll need to explain their actions afterward).

who do they explain their actions to afterwards, are their actions reviewed by a member of INNO.?

in my opinion the support team (both ingame and forum) do a great job almost always

my only complaint would be a lack of info passed from INNO to the players on the forum BUT i see that as an INNO problem as the mods can only pass on what they are told and imho are badly let down.

i'd say the best way forward is for a member of the INNO team to be directly involved on the forum, for a company of their size, with their turnover its shocking how poor their customer relations are

DeletedUser108379

I thought the CCM and CM where paid by and employees of INNO, so on could say they are members of INNO. And I would assume that the LCM does the review.

DeletedUser16026

Yes, the CM team members are Inno employees, and their actions are reviewed by those above them.

The CM team acts as a channel between the game staff (developers, product managers, QA, payment team, etc.) and the community. We pass along all information and feedback from everyone to them, while we provide you with the information that we receive from them.

If information is missing on a certain front then we can request more information about that. Whether or not we'll be able to provide some info right away, and what info precisely, is not up to us.

This also means that the decision making is not in our hands, but the feedback we provide from here influences it (though it should be noted that a forum is one piece of the feedback that is passed along, there is also feedback from support/ingame, feedback from social media, feedback from surveys, etc. Multiply all of those with the number of game markets and you receive a more clear picture of the number of feedback sources).

DeletedUser

This also means that the decision making is not in our hands, but the feedback we provide from here influences it (though it should be noted that a forum is one piece of the feedback that is passed along, there is also feedback from support/ingame, feedback from social media, feedback from surveys, etc. Multiply all of those with the number of game markets and you receive a more clear picture of the number of feedback sources).

Am I correct in thinking that any changes, amendments etc to the Game Rules or the ways in which the servers are administrated have to be approved by ALL the LCM's from ALL the various server markets before those changes can be implemented ??

DeletedUser16026

Am I correct in thinking that any changes, amendments etc to the Game Rules or the ways in which the servers are administrated have to be approved by ALL the LCM's from ALL the various server markets before those changes can be implemented ??
The two things do not necessarily go together. Changes to the Game Rules have to go through various departments and not just community management. They're not rules created by the CM team of each market, they're provided by the company for the game as a whole (all markets/servers).

How the servers are administrated, would be basically how the markets are run. This would mostly fall under community management - meaning the decision is either up to the CM team for that market or it is decided by those above them (so approval would be required).

DeletedUser276

Actually it does the more info players have the better feedback that can be given as uninformed feedback is pointless as the post could run on a wrong tangent.

Status
Not open for further replies.