• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support Team Feedback! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96995

looks like brown-nosing to me but then what do I know ?

Aaawwww a husband and wife team attackinf together!!!???
But why may I ask? I don't know you. Never heard of you until recently. I'm simply trying to get reassurance that the preferential mod behaviour will get corrected and never happen again .
Did you get any special treats?

DeletedUser107048

Very interesting reading- especially the part about Sal being a senior mod again; frankly, with her abuse of the system by asking for favortism, she should not even be a junior mod. This is disappointing that the abusers remain in a position to abuse.

DeletedUser108379

Everybody can change one's own hood.

One has just to be inactive long enough before and when the hoods are merged. When one than go active again one is in a new hood. But! that hood is very randomly chosen, it can be much lower or much higher than oneself. So such a change can be dangerous.

From what I read about the manual hood change I suspect that it work very similar. So was that change such a big favor that all this fuss is really justified? Or is not the cause much more that you are still lamenting the loss of your favorite prey?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96995

Everybody can change one's own hood.

One has just to be inactive long enough before and when the hoods are merged. When one than go active again one is in a new hood. But! that hood is very randomly chosen, it can be much lower or much higher than oneself. So such a change can be dangerous.

From what I read about the manual hood change I suspect that it work very similar. So was that change such a big favor that all this fuss is really justified? Or is not the cause much more that you are still lamenting the lost of your favorite prey?

Not a favourite pray. Simply showing how when players complain about being plundered they are told one thing....when senior mods complain - something completely different happens.
Players are told, hoods can't be changed, improve your defence and collect on time. Senior mods are moved away

DeletedUser108379

To say what has happened clearly and precisely, fine. But to repeat your accusation over and over and over again? In such repetition there is nothing to gain for the community.

This thread seems to be trapped in a time wrap. :(

DeletedUser96995

To say what has happened clearly and precisely, fine. But to repeat your accusation over and over and over again? In such repetition there is nothing to gain for the community.

This thread seems to be trapped in a time wrap. :(

Because the deed has gone unpunished.
What does it say to the community? Players misbehave, break the rules etc and get punished by the admin. As they should do.
The same doesn't apply to the admin team it seems

joesoap

Major-General
Because the deed has gone unpunished.
What does it say to the community? Players misbehave, break the rules etc and get punished by the admin. As they should do.
The same doesn't apply to the admin team it seems

i'm getting very confused, sailor was removed from her mod post & mydlana, you asked for her to be re-instated & she was, ever since you have been complaining that she was & now you want her removed again??

DeletedUser58910

Did you get any special treats?

Ask Starzaan, given he got us both canned as mods unfairly under orders from the former CM.

Or is not the cause much more that you are still lamenting the loss of your favorite prey?

Very much the case, methinks.

i'm getting very confused, sailor was removed from her mod post & mydlana, you asked for her to be re-instated & she was, ever since you have been complaining that she was & now you want her removed again??

Agree, Joe. Same old thing over and over again

DeletedUser98639

If you are providing feedback, please leave some. However, we will not be responding to, nor discussing this topic or any disciplinary issues that are dealt with within the team.

Darkstar has responded to this already.

Those that are part of the support team at this time are well aware of what has been wronged in the past, that it should not have happened and cannot ever happen again. As there is a clear chain of command everyone's actions will be reviewed, just like the CMTs are reviewed, to ensure that no such actions will ever take place in the future.
This will be the final time we address this.

The feedback and suggestions should be team-oriented, this is not a venue for complaints about individual team members. Those that continue to use this thread for that reason will receive a warning. Repeated posts on the subject after a warning will lead to further action.

Some valid feedback:

since this has turned into propper mish-mash, i have somewhat unrelated question (checked in the rules, but haven't seen the answer)
we've seen bans where it is said under the name banned, and those with strike through and banned under the name
my question is what's the difference and where can the explanation be found
i do suspect the one with strike through is perma ban, but i like confirmations of things...
also to get back on topic, can i suggest this should be written as part of the rules, makes it easier to find

This is something that we will look into and will be added to the table.

My suggestion was two fold. Date for when something was added to the table and an estimated action/implementation date. I'm assuming it is possible to add the former date so everyone can see when it was added to the table.

Personally I also think some effort should go into having an action/implementation date where possible as it provides a target to achieve something. To many things drag on with seemingly nothing happening. There seems to be some sort of Innogames phobia with providing information on when something will be done.

We will be adding when the suggestion was made to the table. However, a completion column is less likely to be added.

DeletedUser108405

This will be the final time we address this.

The feedback and suggestions should be team-oriented, this is not a venue for complaints about individual team members. Those that continue to use this thread for that reason will receive a warning. Repeated posts on the subject after a warning will lead to further action.

Gosh, anyone get a feeling of deju-vu? Tracey obviously taught YOU well before she left.

Honestly, I'm even sick of this particular topic myself so I don't intend to labour it anymore in public but consider this, PrincessXyster; if you insist on standing by your mod after that ridiculous public display, you're gonna have to take the heat. That's a decision YOU made and you're gonna have to deal with it. You cannot blame the community for having doubts about the character of your mods and frankly, your character now too especially giving that you seemingly refuse to justify such a decision with more than 'it won't happen again'.

DeletedUser58910

Excellent news. More than tired of the way this thread keeps reverting to a witch-hunt.

DeletedUser107048

This was not a random act, as most Hood changes should be. This was a calculated deliberate action by a senior mod, based on the request of Sal, who was tired of getting plundered, (which as i understand it, is still a part of this game), and instead of creatively figuring a way to decrease or stop the plundering, resorted to asking for favortism. This resulted in several capable Mods leaving because they were villified when they asked about it.
Now, with the reinstatement of Sal, it seems the discussion about change and restoring the integrity of the game lost by this action was only lip service.

DeletedUser4258

Gosh, anyone get a feeling of deju-vu? Tracey obviously taught YOU well before she left.

Honestly, I'm even sick of this particular topic myself so I don't intend to labour it anymore in public but consider this, PrincessXyster; if you insist on standing by your mod after that ridiculous public display, you're gonna have to take the heat. That's a decision YOU made and you're gonna have to deal with it. You cannot blame the community for having doubts about the character of your mods and frankly, your character now too especially giving that you seemingly refuse to justify such a decision with more than 'it won't happen again'.

Et Tu Brute?

DeletedUser96995

There have been comments previously about mods not playing if they are a part of the admin team. Which I think would be unfair as moderators are a team of volunteers doing a great job helping other players enjoy their game.
However I have a question. As I understand and seen from my experience, mods don't mod worlds they play in. What about senior mods? Do they have access to their own worlds? Can they, while being on global, report other players (which is OK as they are players as well of course) and then act on their own reports and issue warnings/give bans?
Or is this being monitored?

DeletedUser16026

No mod, senior or otherwise has access to worlds where they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.