• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2018

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Why do you think the Gong of Wisdom and Victory Tower are classified as decorations?
These produce Forge Points and/or only Medals and don’t provide happiness whilst standard decorations only provide happiness.
Well, according to the FoE wiki Gong & Victory Towers are indeed classed as 'decorations', even though they don't give culture. ;)

If we carry on changing the buildings current status all buildings will become plunderable and instead of “Forge of Empires” we will have “Forge of Devastation”.
The massed whining would at least be quite entertaining though!lol.

Boorg

Captain
I like it!

yea it's our great vacation !!! 8-):blush:;)

In that case I think you would better be well prepared with a huge army at your disposal backed by military GBs (Zeus, CoA, CdM, Terracotta, Saint Basil’s, Deal Castle and Alcatraz, all upgraded to high levels) and obviously we must not leave out plunder aiding GBs (Voyager and Atlantis, again upgraded to high levels), I would also build numerous other buildings in the city which will add to the attack and defence bonus of the army and city!!

Let the slaughter and annihilation begin!!!!!

Probably now we will also need a Red Cross GB ! :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser100832

Thought we were going to have more Indian stuff, like last year ((

Boorg

Captain
Thought we were going to have more Indian stuff, like last year ((

Many had digestive problems as the curry was too HOT so now we are going to get the Salty Oceans as a remedy for any digestive problems and if that’s not sufficient the Pirates will definitely solve all digestive problems with their sharp Cutlasses!!

DeletedUser112892

You'll probably get upgrades for 1 and a half ships..... just to tempt you..
I got info from some players on Beta that, without any diamonds spent, you can get one ship to lvl 7 and another to lvl 3 or 4. Now, will see how things will go :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I got info from some players on Beta that, without any diamonds spent, you can get one ship to lvl 7 and another to lvl 3 or 4. Now, will see how things will go :)
Plan for a little less on live, as the beta players got a bunch of 'free' doubloons that we won't be receiving on live...

The wiki quest info is likely wrong about 2 doubloons per quest, as the math from beta, (ie: 22 doubloons added to overall quest line), means that the initial sequential quests are likely 1/quest & dailies will be 2/quest.

...overall it sounds like with all quests + daily log in, we should be hitting about 112-114'ish doubloons vs. the 135 the wiki is reporting.
So, assuming you're among the 1% that gets royally RNG-screwed, that's 5.7 complete maps (3 upgrades) + 3 upgrades from quest line.