• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2016

DeletedUser12400

Just wanted to say that its really "nice" to see that you will get coins or supplies before the spin ends. (oh +4 ww)

Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser914

250 diamonds for the event... Quest 30 I think it was plus 7 x Luau's, 1 x Bazaar, 1 x SoK giving 20 fps a day based on an average 2.5 collections from the Luau's (all in one world) plus 3 x watchfires, premium Arctic cultural and 3 x Queens so been a great event for me :lol:

Great event for me too.
10x luau, 3x SoK, 3xWW, 3x premium Arctic cultural, 1 rogue hideout. And still 21 spins left. :lol:

DeletedUser96790

Just got 4 Renovation kits and 1 Victory tower with just 9 tickets! :)

So far got 5 SOK`s, but they appear very often, so I might get more. I just store my tickets and wait for a prize to appear on the wheel I want. That`s it. With many tickets I`l have more chance to win the desired prize.

DeletedUser105544

9 SoK, 2 reno kits, 1 champ retreat (by accident). Could be better, but I'm satisfied.

Good luck to all who still chase those fine prizes.

DeletedUser6065

I've got a diaper full of tickets, but no decent wheels.
. . . . mk

DeletedUser653

5 sok, 4 hideouts and lot of 'other stuff' pretty good in my mind, just wish the point of stopping the wheel was skill and they fixed the bug where the wheel shows nice prizes which have already gone

DeletedUser17143

I get to many dud wheels full of dirt.

The wheel below is an example. 5 coin packages on 1 wheel with 2 deco, unit and avatar. Yet I've to see a wheel with sok and wishing well together!
Screenshot_4.jpg

Vesiger

Monarch
Wishing wells don't seem that wonderful to me (apart from the one-off chance of getting diamonds) - they don't pay off very often or very much, and they're quite large. Do they make more sense when goods buildings get bigger?

DeletedUser109385

INNOGAMES PLEASE GIVE EVERYONE FREE TICKETS, 1000 TICKETS TO EVERYONE!!;)

Vesiger

Monarch
I've got so many portraits now that most wheels come up with the portrait already greyed out and a little wiggly line leading to the next prize - but when the wheel actually stopped on the greyed-out portrait just now, instead of going on to the next prize it just awarded me the portrait and told me I already had it! Is that supposed to happen (and if so, what do the wiggly lines mean)?

DeletedUser97688

I've got so many portraits now that most wheels come up with the portrait already greyed out and a little wiggly line leading to the next prize - but when the wheel actually stopped on the greyed-out portrait just now, instead of going on to the next prize it just awarded me the portrait and told me I already had it! Is that supposed to happen (and if so, what do the wiggly lines mean)?

That's not supposed to happen. The arrow should mean that you win the next prize, and it's worked like that for me a couple of times this event. Sounds like a bug if I'm honest...

DeletedUser

Rowan47 is right, that shouldn't happen. Maybe check with support to see if it was just a display glitch. Are you totally sure you were not awarded the prize next to it?

Vesiger

Monarch
Rowan47 is right, that shouldn't happen. Maybe check with support to see if it was just a display glitch. Are you totally sure you were not awarded the prize next to it?
I can't remember what the building was, so I can't be certain; I'll keep a closer eye out in case it happens again. I gather that support are rather snowed under with requests at the moment...

DeletedUser

I can't remember what the building was, so I can't be certain; I'll keep a closer eye out in case it happens again. I gather that support are rather snowed under with requests at the moment...
Probably so. Do keep a close eye out if it happens again and be ready to grab a screenie if you can. Display glitches are quite common, so the correct prize may have been credited to you regardless of what the display said.

DeletedUser97166

Problem with this year is because the prize has started to be awarded when the player presses spin instead of stop the portrait is already greyed out by time the wheel lands on it making people think they had that particular portrait.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Curious as to what constitutes a production as it has been hit and miss as to what has been credited to me for a 24 hour production. It's a good thing I'm near the end as now it is asking for 6 - 24hr. productions and was credited for the Mad Scientist's 24 hour production but not 2 24hr. factory productions. I was under the impression that anything that produces something in a 24 hour period should be credited but if that is not the case then the criteria should be stated as to what can be used so there would be no misunderstanding, especially when the time frame is substantial.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Just had a Victorian house 'Production Finished' for a 24 hour period producing coins. I guess this isn't a 24hr. production as I wasn't credited for it either. Why label it a finished production if that's not what it means. I'm sure I'm not the only person with this question as this quest appears with each new Event and it always is ambiguous. Please make it plain as to what is wanted with this type of quest and what cannot be used to fulfill the quest.