• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2016

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Also...have finished the Summer Event. I have 8 days left. Do I still get tickets in my city until the event ends or not. Tickets were very sparse towards the end anyway, just one per day and one when event quest was done. Just wondering...

DeletedUser

Also...have finished the Summer Event. I have 8 days left. Do I still get tickets in my city until the event ends or not. Tickets were very sparse towards the end anyway, just one per day and one when event quest was done. Just wondering...
Yes, you still get a ticket a day hidden in your city. Not sure what you mean that tickets were sparse towards the end, they were the same throughout the event? Tickets from quest rewards, a ticket per completed quest and a ticket a day hidden in your city.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I meant, in the first few days I found at least 2-3 tickets at a time and even as much as 4 one time. They were really hidden and sometimes only saw a glint of one. Towards the end they were always in the open, and only one per day if lucky as my day was not the same as the counter. I also gather that GB production does not count as 24 hour supply production even though the Luau 24 hour production counted and the Oasis 24 hour production didn't count. The quests in future events should specify what exactly could be used.

DeletedUser

I meant, in the first few days I found at least 2-3 tickets at a time and even as much as 4 one time. They were really hidden and sometimes only saw a glint of one. Towards the end they were always in the open, and only one per day if lucky as my day was not the same as the counter.
Well, like I said, you get tickets from quest rewards, a ticket per completed quest and a ticket a day hidden in your city. If you were finding more at the beginning, it's probably because you had completed multiple quests, that's how the event works.

I also gather that GB production does not count as 24 hour supply production even though the Luau 24 hour production counted and the Oasis 24 hour production didn't count. The quests in future events should specify what exactly could be used.
GBs and Oasis are not production buildings so would not count towards this quest as it is the building type that's important here. Production buildings are your supply buildings, plus Luau's, Bazaars and I think Mad Scientist Lab, basically the ones with the 5min, 15min, 1h, 4hr, 8hr and 1 day production options.