• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2016

DeletedUser11899

imo this is the best Foe seasonal event as long as you be patient or use your tickets wisely
I'm close to move to a new era. I wont use any ticket until I reach the new age to start getting unattached units, military buildings and other stuff of the new era which will give me a great strategic advantage so I'll be able to fight with the new units thereafter without having to unlock the required military techs and this means a lot of forge points, time and goods I save right now.

However, as alwinal said for high-end players I have to say that this Summer event might be a bit boring because you already got everything

DeletedUser97166

Started with 'Polish 30 ...' , great but if you did that just a few hours before it means 1 day delay,
2nd quest, 24 hrs production task.
Really?
I understand that quests like this can be frustrating, but they are there for a reason.

The event lasts weeks, but without the 24hr quests that are put in you could potentially finish the event in a matter of days depends where you are on your research/campaign map.

DeletedUser109385

I understand that quests like this can be frustrating, but they are there for a reason.

The event lasts weeks, but without the 24hr quests that are put in you could potentially finish the event in a matter of days depends where you are on your research/campaign map.
These 24hours quests are frustrating indeed:mad:

DeletedUser5180

Save your tickets untill you get at least 36, wait untill a good wheel appears during a quiet period and hit it fast to guarantee a good return

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I LOVE THIS EVENT! LOL!

XD!

Seriously, The worst part about it is the fact your neighbourhood can refresh the wheel at any time, even when like 4 SoK prizes are there to win. Heard someone did that when only the medals and SoK prizes were left on the wheel! Other then that, great event. Feels like it's just started, and without spending any diamonds, I've spun 3 pole houses, 2 wishing wells, a SoI, and a bunch of other random things. Already feels worth it and it's just begun. Quests are mostly easy (though still hate the "scout quest" has no spend FP option, but least it gives 2 tickets)

I started right after the Winter event ended, and so far, this is one of the best events. (Still liked the Easter one more). (since you can't get tickets over time by waiting). Still, loving the fact that premium buildings can appear on the wheel. Just wish they had sales for diamonds on more often, not buying any till a sale happens. (They really should run them all event long).

DeletedUser914

I LOVE THIS EVENT! LOL!

XD!

Seriously, The worst part about it is the fact your neighbourhood can refresh the wheel at any time, even when like 4 SoK prizes are there to win. Heard someone did that when only the medals and SoK prizes were left on the wheel! Other then that, great event
If you don't need any item yourself you always can use tickets to screw up the wheel for others. :PBut I don't hate my neighbours, so why do that?

DeletedUser914

Where are the luau´s? I see far more 2015 summer event buildings then current ones. Why?

RTSFirebat

Private
Why have you guys still learnt nothing from the Easter event. Seeing the tickets on a mobile device is next to impossible at times. Yet on the browser they are huge and as clear as day.

Make the hidden items bigger next time please!

I can't be the only person out there which gets irritated by this.

DeletedUser11899

upload_2016-8-7_13-9-37.png

Have you aided 49 pages of players through the browser version? :D
Everytime I aid players I usually click the wrong arrow the ">>" arrow (go to laast page) instead of ">" (go to next page)
The proportion or size of these scroll buttons is absolutely ridiculous compared to the size of the window or the PvP towers scroll buttons

Maybe the devs aid just the first page of players (if they ever do) and no one else :P

oh sorry!, back to the topic, the summer event is going well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5514

I havent seen any shrines of knowledge on the wheels... are there any in this summer event?

DeletedUser11899

yes there are, the thing is that wheel lasts a little while

DeletedUser15986

These 24hours quests are frustrating indeed:mad:

I have towns with extra blacksmiths just for this event.

I havent seen any shrines of knowledge on the wheels... are there any in this summer event?

There are... Have added at least 8 across my worlds so far, and hope to get a few more. (Along with premium production buildings on 2 worlds, because their supplies production rate needs a boost.)

DeletedUser914

yep, I have spotted one, including premium cultural buildings, 3 shrines 3 cultural buildings left and 8 other things and one of my neigbours refreshed the wheel. :P

DeletedUser15986

Yeehah! Judicious use of my tickets has yielded 7 Premium Production and 2 Premium Culture AF buildings on my weakest city, as I was hoping for. :D
(and two shrines, because they were pretty much last on the wheel and impossible to pass up.)

I'm happy enough with what I have now, but ideally I'd like 1 more premium cultural because the Holo-Holiday Park seems very under-powered.
Given that the FE Concert Hall is 4x4 and gives 5,860 Happiness (366.25/sq), the fact that a newer premium building that's 6x6 (and needs two lanes as well) only provides 10,750 (298.6/sq) is disappointing. It should be around 13,750 I reckon.

DeletedUser653

yes, i got 4 to go with my 2 hideouts and still 22 tickets to go - great event and 24 build is nasty but understandable as some players still finished the event 3 days ago.