1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event Summer Event 2016

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Goremise

Goremise Warrant Officer

Is there going to be a diamond sale to do with tickets during this event? :)

2. ToonBarmy

ToonBarmy Private

Would have hoped there would be something at the end of it other than "congratulations you've finished the summer quest" completed #31 then the message....what no pressie :lol:

3. Marc Bon

Marc Bon Private

FOE say the prizes are random but i think that is a load of BULL. Between myself and others I've seen the wheel refreshed at least 50 times and SOK's just don't come up i have seen every other prize come up multiple times. They are using a formula for sure.....WTF

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  4. morbidejs

morbidejs Private

So far I got 1 SOK, so I`m happy about that. Saving tickets and waiting to see SOK on the wheel. Not really interested in other stuff, except HoF and renovation kit - are they on the wheel?

5. JadeAlana

JadeAlana Monarch

Have seen Reno Kits, haven't really been looking for logs so not sure on that one.

6. morbidejs

morbidejs Private

What is a log? And thanks for the info!

7. JadeAlana

JadeAlana Monarch

Hof, sorry obviously was typing too fast for my own good. I apologise lol

8. HRC

HRC Monarch

Been a great wheel upto yesterday, 4 SOK's and 2 Hideouts 8-) But yesterday fate hit me hard, found a wheel with 4 renew kits and about 10 bits and bobs already taken so with 22 tickets I thought maybe i can get all 4 renew kits, 22 tickets so almost impossible to miss........
    22 ticket later there was still 4 renew kits on the wheel and about 6 other segments with one thing left - there was no logic to the wheel at all other than "i will not land on the renew kits" :(
    Not seen HOF's yet

9. Lord B

Lord B Chief Warrant Officer

I think someone must have had that same luck on my world where I managed to get 7 Premium Production... Opened the wheel when I logged in and saw it had 4 PPB and pretty much nothing else. Best 7 tickets I've spent in the event in one go.

10. HRC

HRC Monarch

3 days a go i saw SOK's on the wheel managed to get one spin in before someone refreshed !

OVERTYPE likes this.
  11. morbidejs

morbidejs Private

Just got 2 SOK`s :) Those saved tickets paid off!
    Oh, and it turned out "stop" is just to make the wheel stop, it has not effect on the prize.

12. magnus555

magnus555 Second Lieutenant

we're on the same boat, 17 tickets wasted on a wheel with 15 remaining prizes (four of them were reno kits) and didnt get a single one :mad:
    On all my worlds still havent seen the HoF so I'd say the HoF is not on the wheels, last year either, I think

13. Michael K.

Michael K. Major-General

Love getting the Zeus blueprints.
    . . . mk
    ***Good name for a Country/Western song - ' Love Getting The Zeus' Blues * * *

14. HRC

HRC Monarch

I think I would have won all 4 if that was me, really bad playing if you missed 15 prizes with 17 tickets!!

15. ByeOrDie

ByeOrDie Emperor

Didn't see them the previous years either, it seems Hall of Fames only have come during the Winter and Soccer events, plus this year's Easter Event:

16. OVERTYPE

OVERTYPE Tsar

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In main world with 19 attempts - 4 shrines, 4 renovation and other junk. I'm really pleased not to mention amount of wishing wells in other worlds :)

upload_2016-8-10_22-39-28.png

17. Lord B

Lord B Chief Warrant Officer

I have a couple of worlds where I have Wishing Wells (in double figures) that are just sitting in the inventory, on top of the ones in my city... They've become rather bland in the later ages now that the goods they give are next to useless. About the only thing they offer are a few forge points a day (which account for about a 2.5% bonus, given I make 70+ a day) and the periodic diamonds.

OVERTYPE likes this.
  18. OVERTYPE

OVERTYPE Tsar

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have 226 WW across 13 worlds and dozen in inventory in main world. In majority of cities I'm at least in PME and the lowest Industrial Age. The main goal is to get some diamonds but i don't mind forge points and medals to open more expansions. If goods are useless then donate to guild to obtain more points.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    akbhoy67 likes this.
  19. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

250 diamonds for the event... Quest 30 I think it was plus 7 x Luau's, 1 x Bazaar, 1 x SoK giving 20 fps a day based on an average 2.5 collections from the Luau's (all in one world) plus 3 x watchfires, premium Arctic cultural and 3 x Queens so been a great event for me :lol:

OVERTYPE likes this.
  20. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

There is right now.!!