• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Yes I follow the exact same Plan :) Sadly you will run out of space pretty quickly and then a new event building with better stats comes along and you have to start replacing the previous one ...

Agent327

Overlord
@Emberguard

I think there is one flaw in your reasoning. The F2P player starts with a Summerhold Manor that needs to be turned in a Sunhaven Palace. While after that he has to follow the road youy subscribed, players like Nidwin will already have bought 10 Sunhaven Palaces. Where you are working on it, he just buys what he wants on day 1. Fine by me, but don't come with crap like the gap will shrink over time. It will only get bigger.

Emberguard

Legend
The F2P player starts with a Summerhold Manor that needs to be turned in a Sunhaven Palace.

It was quite easy for Free to Play to get the Gold upgrade during the Event it came from just by doing towns. It was given out at 300 task progress. Being the same minigame as St. Patricks anyone who manages to reach 300 during the current event would of done so in Fellowship

But yes. If a player didn't achieve 300 progress but still leveled up their Summerhold Manner, then it'd take longer. Possibly such a player would have focused their efforts more on the chests inbetween towns rather than the towns themselves

While after that he has to follow the road youy subscribed, players like Nidwin will already have bought 10 Sunhaven Palaces. Where you are working on it, he just buys what he wants on day 1

Yep. Money would make it much faster and free up some of that space for red stats. Going with the Jester strategy sure is making Lvl 5 Guild Expedition a breeze. But then with blue stats being introduced to other features we might end up needing those blue stats anyway

Last edited:

Philodus

Corporal
In the Fellowship Event the main Event Building was the Sunhaven Palace. This spawns Jesters Stage which gives Finish Special. For St. Patricks Event the Celtic Glassworks also provides Finish Special, but unfortunately there's no buildings to spawn Celtic Glassworks.

Use all the Finish Specials spawned via Jesters Stage on the Sunhaven Palace to create more Jesters Stage. Each Jesters Stage you get speeds up the process. For every 10 Jesters Stage in your city you'll have 1 Finish Special. For every 10 Finish Specials (roughly - it'll vary depending on the spawner) you should be able to obtain 1 Selection Kit for a main building if you can get a League Spawner

Note: You will need Self-Aid Kits for this. The Sunhaven Palace requires Aid to produce Fragments, as does the Jesters Stage. So 15 Lvl 1 Nutcrackers or 10 Lvl 2 Nutcrackers is crucial for Mass-Self Aid Kits, plus some source of singular Self-Aid kits

I'm aiming for 200 Jesters Stage. This will provide 20 Finish Specials per day. So as new Events are released and we gain new League Spawners, in theory if I can get into a League position with a spawner building, that'll allow me a fully leveled Event Building every 4-7 days depending on how many levels it needs

----
Edit: Just remembered I hadn't factored in Blue Galaxy for the Gold League spawner. Lol. With Blue Galaxy on the St. Patricks Apothecary from Gold League would provide an average of 26.52 fragments of the regular selection kit per production, or 15.6 without the Blue Galaxy bonus. 16 Blue Galaxy charges + 4 without the Blue Galaxy should yield about 486.72 fragments per day on a 200 Jester farm. 1,050 Fragments needed to reach Lvl 7 Celtic Tavern means you'd have a new Event building every 2.16 days if you use the Blue Galaxy.

You'd also have a collection of Silver and Gold Fragments during that time, but anything you're short by the Lvl 7 would be able to gather in its production cycle

If you're doing that same strategy on the Bronze League Apothecary then it increases to 6.7 days to create a Lvl 7 building and needing the Celtic Tavern to provide all the Silver and Gold Fragments
----

The most difficult part will be gaining new spawners from the Leagues. Ideally I'd like Gold League but that's difficult to get without setting up Diamond income, which you'd want to be setting up during those 2 years you're working on the Jesters Stage if you're going with that strategy. You'd also need to Age up during that time to increase the amount of Expansions available. I'm in Space Age Mars and the "farm" will take up half the city. By the time I'm in Titan that'll gain access to another 42(?) Expansions from what I have now and Quantum Incursions once introduced should also provide some more Expansions

In theory you could get it completed faster or aim for a smaller farm. 2 years is based on starting with just 1 Sunhaven Palace and aiming at 200 Jesters Stage. Completing 200 Jesters sooner would be dependent on how many alternate sources of Finish Special you're able to come across during that time, how many Sunhaven Palaces you started with, whether or not you had Trailside Smithy (Gold League building), how established the city was prior to starting and whether you remained focused in creating the Jester Stage farm or got distracted by other goals.
Very nice. Now give me the Sunhaven palace!! Lol. Reading through all this and not having those buildings makes it painful.

Agent327

Overlord
Going with the Jester strategy sure is making Lvl 5 Guild Expedition a breeze. But then with blue stats being introduced to other features we might end up needing those blue stats anyway

I had not thought about the Jester Strategy, but GE lvl 5 is a breeze with a high level Pegasus as well. Not to mention all the other small buildings like the Jumpin'Pumpkin for instance. Really makes me wonder again if the devs really understand their own game. Players have been using Blacksmiths for ages to cover production quests. Now we have Jumpin'Pumpkins to do the same with a great extra bonus. How does that not inflict the balance they always claim to maintain?

Philodus

Corporal
In the Fellowship Event the main Event Building was the Sunhaven Palace. This spawns Jesters Stage which gives Finish Special. For St. Patricks Event the Celtic Glassworks also provides Finish Special, but unfortunately there's no buildings to spawn Celtic Glassworks.

Use all the Finish Specials spawned via Jesters Stage on the Sunhaven Palace to create more Jesters Stage. Each Jesters Stage you get speeds up the process. For every 10 Jesters Stage in your city you'll have 1 Finish Special. For every 10 Finish Specials (roughly - it'll vary depending on the spawner) you should be able to obtain 1 Selection Kit for a main building if you can get a League Spawner

Note: You will need Self-Aid Kits for this. The Sunhaven Palace requires Aid to produce Fragments, as does the Jesters Stage. So 15 Lvl 1 Nutcrackers or 10 Lvl 2 Nutcrackers is crucial for Mass-Self Aid Kits, plus some source of singular Self-Aid kits

I'm aiming for 200 Jesters Stage. This will provide 20 Finish Specials per day. So as new Events are released and we gain new League Spawners, in theory if I can get into a League position with a spawner building, that'll allow me a fully leveled Event Building every 4-7 days depending on how many levels it needs

----
Edit: Just remembered I hadn't factored in Blue Galaxy for the Gold League spawner. Lol. With Blue Galaxy on the St. Patricks Apothecary from Gold League would provide an average of 26.52 fragments of the regular selection kit per production, or 15.6 without the Blue Galaxy bonus. 16 Blue Galaxy charges + 4 without the Blue Galaxy should yield about 486.72 fragments per day on a 200 Jester farm. 1,050 Fragments needed to reach Lvl 7 Celtic Tavern means you'd have a new Event building every 2.16 days if you use the Blue Galaxy.

You'd also have a collection of Silver and Gold Fragments during that time, but anything you're short by the Lvl 7 would be able to gather in its production cycle

If you're doing that same strategy on the Bronze League Apothecary then it increases to 6.7 days to create a Lvl 7 building and needing the Celtic Tavern to provide all the Silver and Gold Fragments
----

The most difficult part will be gaining new spawners from the Leagues. Ideally I'd like Gold League but that's difficult to get without setting up Diamond income, which you'd want to be setting up during those 2 years you're working on the Jesters Stage if you're going with that strategy. You'd also need to Age up during that time to increase the amount of Expansions available. I'm in Space Age Mars and the "farm" will take up half the city. By the time I'm in Titan that'll gain access to another 42(?) Expansions from what I have now and Quantum Incursions once introduced should also provide some more Expansions

In theory you could get it completed faster or aim for a smaller farm. 2 years is based on starting with just 1 Sunhaven Palace and aiming at 200 Jesters Stage. Completing 200 Jesters sooner would be dependent on how many alternate sources of Finish Special you're able to come across during that time, how many Sunhaven Palaces you started with, whether or not you had Trailside Smithy (Gold League building), how established the city was prior to starting and whether you remained focused in creating the Jester Stage farm or got distracted by other goals.
But I just noticed, isn't it too extreme to get a fully levelled building every 7 days? Where is the space for so many buildings, you would need 5 cities like what we have today.

Philodus

Corporal
I had not thought about the Jester Strategy, but GE lvl 5 is a breeze with a high level Pegasus as well. Not to mention all the other small buildings like the Jumpin'Pumpkin for instance. Really makes me wonder again if the devs really understand their own game. Players have been using Blacksmiths for ages to cover production quests. Now we have Jumpin'Pumpkins to do the same with a great extra bonus. How does that not inflict the balance they always claim to maintain?
They broke the balance when they started with the silver and golden upgrades last year. Looking at the boosts buildings today are coming out with I am shocked. I have been playing the game since 2016 and they never once broke it like that. Maybe they have timed the years that FoE will run from now, or maybe with all the increase it attrition it doesn't break the game after all but is something that's needed.

Emberguard

Legend
But I just noticed, isn't it too extreme to get a fully levelled building every 7 days? Where is the space for so many buildings, you would need 5 cities like what we have today.

Well you are sacrificing a lot of space to get it up and running. Once you tear down the Jesters you'd have to rebuild it all over again if you ever want to repeat the process. The idea of doing the Jesters is to make it easier to update the city whenever something comes along that's the new best thing ever

Here's how much space 200 Jesters + 10 Lvl Nutcrackers would take up. Once that's filled up the red area is what I'd have left over to play around with as that's what I've currently got unlocked. That's also why I'll be aging up to Titan for more space.

If that's too much space taken up you could always halve it, so you stop at 100 and that'd increase it to 14 days instead of 7.

New_Canvas.png

Philodus

Corporal
Well you are sacrificing a lot of space to get it up and running. Once you tear down the Jesters you'd have to rebuild it all over again if you ever want to repeat the process. The idea of doing the Jesters is to make it easier to update the city whenever something comes along that's the new best thing ever

Here's how much space 200 Jesters + 10 Lvl Nutcrackers would take up. Once that's filled up the red area is what I'd have left over to play around with as that's what I've currently got unlocked. That's also why I'll be aging up to Titan for more space.

If that's too much space taken up you could always halve it, so you stop at 100 and that'd increase it to 14 days instead of 7.

New_Canvas.png
But imagine if you had that much area filled with actual buildings, your boosts are going to be much higher.

Nidwin

Sergeant
If we're defining any gap by how much of our city is buildings introduced within the last 6 months, 1 year and 2 years mark - whether or not that's true is going to depend on a whole lot of factors that would be difficult to predict accurately.

We'd need to know what's coming up for the next 2 years to confidently say (a) how easy or hard it is to keep pace with Pay-to-Play and (b) how much of the Free-to-Play playerbase we can expect to be capable of achieving that.

I'm confident someone is going to have the experience and time leverage to keep pace no matter what. But that doesn't mean much if only one Free-to-Play player is able to do that

Otherwise what we have is speculation based on current trajectory. Based on current trajectory it'd take 2 years for a new player to set up a Jester Stage farm that can then be utilized on Spawners. 2 years is a lot of time to be setting up something just to make it easier to pivot into any new stuff. By then who knows what the game will look like.
The gap today is because P2W already reached, or nearly reached, the cap of the power creep introduced during the second part of past Year. But there's a limit in the true use of upgrading more and more as most stuff will simply rack up as a numbers while having no use. P2W always gets there faster but many dedicated freeloaders will catch up, till Inno starts this loop again in a x amount of Years.

I'm now at 6.8/5.6K red A/D GbG and 3.5/5.5K blue A/D GE with between 4.5/5K fps on collection. Saturated in gold, supplies and medals and a very good current and useless previous age goods production. I'm fully self sufficient in nearly everything as I produce it all. I reached the cap and many freeloaders will reach it too, just later than me.

Nidwin

Sergeant
@Emberguard

I think there is one flaw in your reasoning. The F2P player starts with a Summerhold Manor that needs to be turned in a Sunhaven Palace. While after that he has to follow the road youy subscribed, players like Nidwin will already have bought 10 Sunhaven Palaces. Where you are working on it, he just buys what he wants on day 1. Fine by me, but don't come with crap like the gap will shrink over time. It will only get bigger.
Just in case some may wonder. I don't buy buildings, as you can't, but currency and just like everyone else I've to go through the mini-games. And that's a lot of mini games I need to go through.

Agent327

Overlord
Just in case some may wonder. I don't buy buildings, as you can't, but currency and just like everyone else I've to go through the mini-games. And that's a lot of mini games I need to go through.

You can buy a silver and gold pass and with the currency you buy, you make it to the gold league with ease to get that building, so you are buying buildings. There are F2P players that have been playing from the start that do not even come close to the bonusses you have. You have bought yourself to the top in a short time. Fine by me, but do not pretend you know what it is to play for free. You don't!

Nidwin

Sergeant
You can buy a silver and gold pass and with the currency you buy, you make it to the gold league with ease to get that building, so you are buying buildings. There are F2P players that have been playing from the start that do not even come close to the bonusses you have. You have bought yourself to the top in a short time. Fine by me, but do not pretend you know what it is to play for free. You don't!
I know very well because I only started to spent money on the game a bit more than a Year ago. So I know very well the freeloader part as I was also one till I was able to detach my account from facebook. As for pretending knowing everything I doubt you are the one that should make this kind of remarks around here.

Agent327

Overlord
I know very well because I only started to spent money on the game a bit more than a Year ago. So I know very well the freeloader part as I was also one till I was able to detach my account from facebook. As for pretending knowing everything I doubt you are the one that should make this kind of remarks around here.

Just because players play for free it does not mean they are freeloaders. That comment is as disgusting as the way you boast about the amount of money you spend. I doubt anybody cares, so it must be cause it makes you feel better.

3208Dy

Private
Rivals, last two quests are
Quest 7:
"Use 4-hour Time Skips 2 times" and "Upgrade Fireworks Factory Manager to level 4"
Quest 8:
"Use an 8-hour Time Skip 1 time"
alas you cannot use 2 x 2 hour skips for 1 x 4 hour so the only option is to spend 2600 pots of gold and most players will be quite low on gold from doing rivals, so an immediate diamond spend with not other option for every player. not good INNO, do we now have events its impossible to complete without diamond spend
Will there be another set of rival quests, before the st Paddy's event ends?

Is the 2hr time skip in the mini game a scam, or am I totally mis-understanding something? I have calculated that I should be getting about 2.4Q shamrocks after 2hrs of play (at my current building/manager level). Yet, if I use a time skip boost, I only get 640T. What is going on here?