• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Most likely you have miscalculated something, such as the limitations of your Festival or Shipyard. Since we have no way to look at your game we have no way to help you.

Agent327

Overlord
Is the 2hr time skip in the mini game a scam, or am I totally mis-understanding something? I have calculated that I should be getting about 2.4Q shamrocks after 2hrs of play (at my current building/manager level). Yet, if I use a time skip boost, I only get 640T. What is going on here?

Ofcourse it is a scam. You get those time skips for free and it is not that you can see how much you will get, so how can it not be?

Bob2965

Private
On Wiki it says tomorrow‘s task requires multiple goods productions of your own or a previous era, please tell me this is a mistake and should be supplies. I haven’t built a goods building in eons.

On Wiki it says tomorrow‘s task requires multiple goods productions of your own or a previous era, please tell me this is a mistake and should be supplies. I haven’t built a goods building in eons.
The goods production doesn't have to come from goods buildings

Most likely you have miscalculated something, such as the limitations of your Festival or Shipyard. Since we have no way to look at your game we have no way to help you.
Nope, I calculated correctly. Festival level at 300, manager level 3. I get 4T per cycle. Cycle takes 12 secs. Shipyard doesn't come into it. Simple arithmetic.

Philodus

Corporal
Nope, I calculated correctly. Festival level at 300, manager level 3. I get 4T per cycle. Cycle takes 12 secs. Shipyard doesn't come into it. Simple arithmetic.
You can test it without a time-skip to see if it gives the same amount as it mentions, then even if the calculations may be wrong, the error is not with the time-skip.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Of course Shipyard is a part of it is all. The factories create shamrocks, Festival only counts the Shamrocks that have been delivered - the Shipyard does the delivering. If your shipyard is too low, then no matter what your Festival level is, it will be limited by how much the Shipyard can transport. Factories, Festival, Shipyard - whichever produces the least, is the maximum that can be produced, as far as overall collection is concerned. Simple arithmetic.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
With Festival and Shipyard both on level 300 and their managers at level 3 you need Fireworks Factory at level 50 (manager level 1 or 2), else you quickly run out of goods to transport.

Malynn

Corporal
I find the Time Skip tool a bit of a con. It clearly states: Time Skip - Skip 2 hours, Skip 4 hours or Skip 8 hours. Therefore one would naturally assume that your town skips ahead 2 hours etc. WRONG!
All that skips ahead is the total amount of shamrocks you produce by 2 hours etc. ALL other productions and movement of shamrocks in your town do not skip ahead.
The description of what the Time Skip does is therefore misleading and ambiguous. Inno either need to provide a proper and correct description of what the Time Skip does, or better still have the Time Skip tool do what it is says it does.

Of course Shipyard is a part of it is all. The factories create shamrocks, Festival only counts the Shamrocks that have been delivered - the Shipyard does the delivering. If your shipyard is too low, then no matter what your Festival level is, it will be limited by how much the Shipyard can transport. Factories, Festival, Shipyard - whichever produces the least, is the maximum that can be produced, as far as overall collection is concerned. Simple arithmetic.
I have completed 10 town. I know how it works. The shipyard, in my case, already had enough goods. That is why I said that the shipyard does not come into the equation.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
This has not been a good event for me.
I am on town 13 but only have 5 Tavern upgrades. plus 3 lvl 1 !!!!
Sure I will get to level it but even if I could have more, where would I put it ?! I hate deleting buildings that I worked for a year or two ago. I rather have silver , gold diamond , platinum upgrades. (I know what if people don't have it?!)
But what am I to do with 2 Druid Hut and 3 gold Druid hut upgrades ?!
Or with all the trees? Or the 9 Celtic forest selection kit or even 2024 Epic selection kit full of stuff I don't need.
Is there a Serene Animal crossing anywhere ?!
(btw I hate the way the inventory doesn't show as the new stuff ..... I am lost in the forest :)))))
Spent too much time on this already, after the rival I will just do 250, 250 with enough production and let it run.

Last edited: