• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
This has not been a good event for me.
I am on town 13 but only have 5 Tavern upgrades. plus 3 lvl 1 !!!! Sure I will get to level it but even if I could have more, where would I put it ?! I hate deleting buildings that I worked for a year or two ago. I rather have silver , gold diamond , platinum upgrades. (I know what if people don't have it?!)
Spent too much time on this already, after the rival I will just do 250, 250 with enough production and let it run.

You will complete the building if you do the quests as youre only 1 level off (ignoring silver and gold level), I'm slightly ahead as I got my building to lvl 7 and planted, but bear in mind the top 3 leagues provide a building that gives frags of the main building levels again so the lvl 1s might come in handy slowly if you manage to find room.

Philodus

Corporal
Well you are sacrificing a lot of space to get it up and running. Once you tear down the Jesters you'd have to rebuild it all over again if you ever want to repeat the process. The idea of doing the Jesters is to make it easier to update the city whenever something comes along that's the new best thing ever

Here's how much space 200 Jesters + 10 Lvl Nutcrackers would take up. Once that's filled up the red area is what I'd have left over to play around with as that's what I've currently got unlocked. That's also why I'll be aging up to Titan for more space.

If that's too much space taken up you could always halve it, so you stop at 100 and that'd increase it to 14 days instead of 7.

New_Canvas.png
Understood

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
And that is where I'll stop this rivals. Certainly not falling for all those time skips again, I'm not doing negotiations all day and gbg isn't running so rather than nudge my hood I'll just abort at this point as I already used my mines for fights on the earlier ones. Nothing else it can give can't be won over time anyway or not required. I don't need yet another platinum upgrade for druid but at least I have enough upgrades to build the first now.

I'm down about 200 pog from where I would usually be but this town will be finished in twice my usual speed and I still have pog to play.

Screenshot_20240312_090013_Forge of Empires.jpg

Philodus

Corporal
The Celtic Tavern shows a different value on browser and mobile for the number of supplies, on the mobile it is reduced by half. Not sure if this is a glitch.

Philodus

Corporal
And that is where I'll stop this rivals. Certainly not falling for all those time skips again, I'm not doing negotiations all day and gbg isn't running so rather than nudge my hood I'll just abort at this point as I already used my mines for fights on the earlier ones. Nothing else it can give can't be won over time anyway or not required. I don't need yet another platinum upgrade for druid but at least I have enough upgrades to build the first now.

I'm down about 200 pog from where I would usually be but this town will be finished in twice my usual speed and I still have pog to play.

View attachment 25588
Ditto. I don't understand the point of getting all these special "rival only" boosts and wasting them all on the rival event itself. Let me spend them over a period of time and see how it changes my game! The only thing I had left over from the last rival was the swift-shams and some time skips, I am not going to make the same mistake this round. I have taken 9 hats for myself :D

Last edited:

Philodus

Corporal
Also, why is the rival guy's eyes shut? I noticed the first time he came around it was partially open, now he's sleeping.

1710330760367.png
1710330741486.png

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Beware a bug on using the 2 hour skips, reported in bug secton with screen shots.
1) increased Fest Man from L2 to L3 ( at Level 300 3k stock waiting to be processed) and no increase in 2hour skip time, stuck at 1.27 before and after
2) rebooted game (on app/android) and still 1.27Q from 2 hour skip
3) checked 10 mins later and increased to 1.37, so bug that there was a big delay and 65% incease in speed gives a 2 hour skip increase of 0.1Q
4) increased Fireworks from 47 to 50 (3.9Q waiting for the boat but it needed pusing to L50. after checking the 2 hour skip it had increased from 1.37 to 2.5Q despite no change to festival manager and 2.9Q at fest and 3.9Q awating boat (L300/L3).
5) now its getting intersting so pushed fest manager to L4 (+100% speed) and the 2 hour sklip jumped from 2.5 to 3.3Q - thats not a 100% increae in speed.
By way of comparision with a L300 fest and a L5 manager yesterday i got 8.07Q

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313_125919_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_125919_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240313_132745_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_132745_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240313_133438_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_133438_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240313_134012_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_134012_Forge of Empires.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Plenty of golden and platinum upgrades in inventory with NO actual druid huts, hilarious.
Epic St. Patrick's Selection Kit contains a Druid Hut lvl 1. It was available as reward in the Rival challenges. Maybe you have one or more of those. Also contains upgrade kits for the Druid Hut and the Celtic Farmstead.

Last edited:

Philodus

Corporal
Epic St. Patrick's Selection Kit contains a Druid Hut lvl 1. It was available as reward in the Rival challenges. Maybe you have one or more of those. Also contains upgrade kits for the Druid Hut and the Celtic Farmstead.
I did grab all of those. I was able to max a druid hut. But now I have 4 golden sitting in inventory, and the league will give another golden and platinum. Had I completed all the 32 rival challenges, I would have even more and no base hut.

Last edited:
I did grab all of those. I was able to max a druid hut. But now I have 4 golden sitting in inventory, and the league will give another golden and platinum. Had I completed all the 32 rivals challenges, I would have even more and no base hut.
True, it's pretty unbalanced :lol:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Plenty of golden and platinum upgrades in inventory with NO actual druid huts, hilarious.
I know. Just looking at it now with a few things left coming I have the following and their leftovers, selection kits and upgrades I can't use. (animal crossing as I didn't make it to lvl 10 )

Sacred archdruid (don't know how but this was already sacred right at the start of the event)
+ 11 druid hut selection kit +2 sacred update + 4 gold upgrade + 6 Epic 2024 that also only have these and won't be used.
Celtic Tavern looks like 1 building and 2-3 upgrades + some enhanced fragments + 2x lvl 1

If I make it Bronze 1 Apoth lvl1, it's ok, got 2 pagan , ok , 6 Celtic glass, since it's mostly defensive, I don't think they will be built.

Panda shrine + 4 selection kit
Druid Temple lvl 10 + 5 selection kit
9 Celtic Forest selection kits for moon and such.
And all the treeeees.

Just not enough space to build things or waste of selection kits and upgrades. I like sim city and would build all these but ... can't.

Philodus

Corporal
The platinum druid hut might need a rebalancing of fragments, it is producing more upgrade kits than selection kits. Over time this is going to leave a lot of unused upgrade kits in inventory. 24, 8, 8, 8 makes more sense than 12 of each.

RlC0H

Private
Managed to get myself 7 Mystic Taverns 8-)

(wish all the events used the same game mechanic as this event, as it's easy to use and get the things that you want)

Attachments

• tav.png
    tav.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 30